Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heartland Industries

Heartland Industries

a part of “Heartland Industries”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

The world has changed so much, and in it's new, futuristic state, the biggest sale object is artificial human beings. As the industry brings back souls to place inside their product, the result is hardly something sale-worthy. (dead)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heartland Industries”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Heartland Industries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Heartland Industries"

I'll be using this mostly for announcements and such, but for now, you can post here with reserves.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Heartland Industries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:55 pm

I love the idea. May I reserve knight 1? I'll try to have her up by tomorrow afternoon.
This reminds me of an anime I used to watch. Well, not entirely, but it has that "artificial human slave" part.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Of course you can reserve her ^w^
And what anime was it? I'm curious now haha

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Djiin on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:07 pm

This sounds super interesting c: I'd love to reserve either Knight 3 or 4. I can't decide! xD
-insert something clever and witty here-

Djiin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:10 pm

It was called 'Chobits' it was about 'persacoms' that looked like humans, except for the fact they had cat ears. XD

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Oh yeah! I had been reading chobits for a while! Haha, that was a pretty good series, a lot of my friends are in love with it.

@djin, great~ ill try to keep both character open until you decide, and then I'll put in your reserve :3

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:22 pm

if its okay can i have knight 4 if not ill have king 1

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Yay another Chobits fan! I only watch the anime because I can't get the books for my kindle, and I can't find them any where, other then ordering it online.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Djiin on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:52 pm

SoInoticedyou'retalkingaboutChobits--
I have a question, is the series any good? Because I've been debating whether or not to read it for the past year xD

Djiin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:01 pm

@starlight, none of the book stores around have it in their manga section? I've typically gotten them from Barnes and Nobel. You should just SEE my manga shelf haha

@djiin, I've got to say, it's pretty quality. I didn't start it until my cousin suddenly got me the first book for Christmas a couple years ago, and I really liked it.

@leej, sounds good, but as for knight 4, it seems you're in the running as well as djiin, who was also interested. So I'm going to let you guys decide on who you want and all. Just let me know what you decide ^w^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Djiin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:16 pm

I mean, my friends are all pretty into it, but I've been debating it because I have like eight other mangas on my to read list xD But I guess that settles it. Chobits is next as soon as I finish my current series xD

As for the roles, I'd actually decided on Knight 4, but if Leej really wants it, I can take Knight 3 ^^

Djiin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:38 pm

haha gr8!

And yay for deciding! Now we just wait for Leej's decision. :3

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:45 pm

That would explain... I never enter Barnes and Nobel. Never. Me and my cousin have been debating declaring war on Barnes and Nobel. Can you tell we're hardcore Borders girls? Too bad they closed down... >n<

Lol I'm working on my charrie right now. We're allowed to do anime pics right? Because it takes me forever to find a real picture... *shrugs* It takes me forever to find a picture even wen its anime. But it takes ever so slightly less to find an anime apposed to real ones.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:53 pm

I KNOW RIGHT, borders was the greatest... their manga section was so big and i seriously cried when they closed. Now i have to tell B&N what books i want and wait around while they get it in cause they have such a limited selection ;n;

You can do anime. I've got no preferences either way ^w^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Sorry my charrie is a work in progress I've got to eat dinner and do a bunch of chores and crap. I'll finish her in an hour or so. =^u^=

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:00 pm

no problemo! take your time 0u0

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:07 pm

Submitted my charrie, she's just about done. Though I might make a few tweaks here and there, Hope you like her!

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Yep! Your character is all accepted :3

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:48 pm

I'll just have knight 2 ^^ You can have night 4 since you did ask for it first.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Yay thanks :) Hmm... we need more kings... >_< I hope the knights' roles down over power the kings'.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!