Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Saving Reality

Saving Reality

a part of “Saving Reality”, a fictional universe by Army.of.One.

The world is on the brink of disaster. Not because of war, or famine, or any natural disaster, but because reality is being ignored. This is the story of ten humans attempting to save humanity and the world as we know it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Saving Reality”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Saving Reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mylastbreath on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:46 pm

I'M READY WHEN YOU ARE! :D
"I'll miss the winter, A world of fragile things, Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree, I know you hear me,I can taste it in your tears." -My Last Breath, Evanescence

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mylastbreath
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Haha, glad to hear from you both. I have heard back from one of our three, and their character will be up tonight.

As for the other two, I haven't heard from them yet. But their characters are females, so I'm assuming it shouldn't be too hard to get people to play females, that's always what goes the fastest!! I'll keep you updated!! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fueledbymadness on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:37 pm

I'm ready! (:
reading this is a complete waste of your time.

fueledbymadness
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Only two female characters left! :)

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:20 pm

Update: So I have the day off of work today (yay!) and I am going to be putting up the NPC characters today, as well as the major locations you will be seeing in Maya Virtuele! :)

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:28 pm

Exciting news! Our last two characters have been taken and should be up tonight! I am going to start working on the first post! Expect it to be up sometime on Monday!! It'll be long, but will give you a better idea of what the characters are to expect on their journey! And locations will most definitely be up before Monday.

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Working on the first post today. As well as the locations. Hoping to have the post up tonight.

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Intro post is up, that sets everything up for everyone, and then I have Avery's post up as well, so you have something to go off of. I'm going to be working on Noah's as well :)

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiEnvy on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:43 pm

I don't have time to post at the moment, but I will when I get home tomorrow! :D

NikkiEnvy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:16 am

Everyone's posts are great!! As soon as all characters are posted for, I'll go ahead and post again. For the first bit of the roleplay, I'm going to kind of steer things in a certain direction, because I have a few plot points that I need to happen.

After that point, however, it's going to open up, and I'm hoping you guys are going to work with me to make this story awesome! I want us all to sort of write it together, and I hope you all feel free to make your own plot points as well!

I'll of course let you know when that time has come! But for now, just keep the posts coming! As I said before, they're wonderful!!

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:23 am

I'm going to attempt to post for both characters tomorrow!

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Posted for Ainsley annnnnd Chloe :D

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:10 pm

Yay awesome! Both of my posts will definitely be up today because I'm writing them right now! Sorry for the delay, but I'll be moving the story along today as well! :)

EDIT: Avery's post is finished. I have to go get my hair cut, but I will be back shortly and then type Noah's up. :)

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:00 pm

I've got both posts up now, yay! :)

Trying to move it along and make it all sorts of exciting with drama! :D

Also, I'm not sure, but I think we may have lost fueledbymadness. Her characters are no longer under the characters tab, and I tried to get ahold of her, but she wouldn't respond. I'm afraid to be down two characters so early, so if any of you know someone who would be willing to jump in (we're not too far in) and take them over, I would be grateful. I'll try to perhaps find someone as well.

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Is it okay to post again?

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Yeah of course!! I've got no restrictions

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlett_Rose on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:13 am

Working some crazy shirts. I'm off tomorrow though

Scarlett_Rose
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!