Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Auger's Redux

Auger's Redux

a part of “Auger's Redux”, a fictional universe by Shugo Seikatsu.

Corporations and Augments have taken over the world. One government seeks to give people back the power.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Auger's Redux”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Auger's Redux

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Fri May 10, 2013 5:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Auger's Redux"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
REAL MEN SPEAK WITH THEIR BACK!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Auger's Redux

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Fri May 10, 2013 6:25 pm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightANDDark on Sat May 11, 2013 12:10 am

Auger's for life.

LightANDDark
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImpliedDominion on Sat May 11, 2013 12:44 am

Auger's for life. Again!

ImpliedDominion
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Sun May 12, 2013 12:48 pm

Auger's for life. Again.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SynapticError on Mon May 13, 2013 4:29 pm

Auger's for life!

SynapticError
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Mon May 13, 2013 5:21 pm

After SynapticError puts in his character we're starting this people!

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Mon May 13, 2013 5:54 pm

First post up! it was reused from the original Augur's so that we can progress faster (everyone was given a plane ticket to arrive in Japan, remember this as this is how you will be in Japan unless you already live there like Raven.) Also have fun! that's what matters this roleplay with be character driven except for the beginning as an intro.

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Mon May 13, 2013 6:21 pm

I reused my first post from the last one, with some minor alterations. I hope that's alright. I would have written something new, but this just seems to be the most logical thing for them at the moment.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Mon May 13, 2013 7:13 pm

oh no problem dude :P it's all good this is just the introduction ya know?

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SynapticError on Wed May 15, 2013 6:28 am

Working on the intro post, it'll be up soon!

SynapticError
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Thu May 16, 2013 7:45 pm

So... a trenchcoat is casual?

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Thu May 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Ok no offense to your character L&D but you got Mr. Shinra wrong. He would never offer a bribe that he was uncertain he could keep, he would never drug someone, and he would never go to such extreme measures. With that said I won't make you change your posts but keep in mind he's a peace loving man and would never resort to such things. So please keep that in mind (just act like you went there of your own volition.)

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightANDDark on Thu May 16, 2013 10:39 pm

Oh, sorry times one million. I changed my last post to make it better. Sorry about that :(. Hope it is better.

LightANDDark
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Thu May 16, 2013 10:46 pm

It's no problem LD but just remember this is the introduction if you want later down the line after the first couple missions you could talk to him about destroying a couple factories as this will after a while be character driven

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Fri May 17, 2013 3:41 am

had a lulzy spell just now with how Raven upgrades his arm: Later down the line talking with everyone.
"OH MY GOD" *pull out radio* "MR. SHINRA YOU SHOULD BUILD A LASER CANNON INTO MY ARM" 'no.' Aaaaaaw..... Hey Toby boy what about you? "AHAHAHAH. No." "GOD DAMMIT!"

no idea where that came from but I find it funny.... then again it's almost 3 am

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Sat May 18, 2013 9:45 am

The trenchcoat itself is not especially casual, it's the near lack of anything else that is. On an unrelated note, I've got some family stuff to do today, but I should have a post in sometime this evening.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Sun May 19, 2013 2:22 am

HEY! People get your people correct xD Theresa's Italian not Zenovia she's Russian

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Sun May 19, 2013 10:16 am

I just wanted to state for the record that I never mixed them up, though I can understand how that might not be entirely clear.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:25 pm

Sorry about the long wait I've been doing college stuff, trying to get a job, and most important of all~ goofing off (Yeah I know a bad habit but honestly Neko and I couldn't think of a way to shrug off the fight until later so I improvised, that said have fun everyone I'll try to be more on track than what I have been as of late) AUGER'S FOR LIFE!

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!