Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beyond Sustainability

Beyond Sustainability

a part of “Beyond Sustainability”, a fictional universe by NakariLee223.

The Earth moved, the Sun destroyed everything (supposedly), the Government saved who they could...But was that the end?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beyond Sustainability”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Beyond Sustainability

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NakariLee223 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:02 pm

This roleplay takes place in the future, 2245, so technology is extremely advanced for the wealthy. However, that much technology isn't available to the middle and lower classes.

I hope you are all interested! I can't wait to see what you all come up with :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NakariLee223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Beyond Sustainability

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:40 pm

I just want to say that I love the idea of this roleplay! It reminds me of a book that I read once before.

Anyways, can I reserve the Mother role, but change the FC to Amber Heard? If that is alright. :)
Last edited by Hallowed777 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NakariLee223 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Sure thing, Hallowed! Thanks for the interest :) I'll get that FC changed for you!

NakariLee223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deguu on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:02 pm

This looks really interesting. If possible, could I reserve the Dreamer? I'll get the CS up now :)
"All the Worlds a Stage, and all the Men and Women merely players. They have their exits...and their entrances. And one Man in his time, may play many parts"

Deguu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NakariLee223 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:03 pm

Deguu, you have to look at the Played By section under the character. I, myself, am already playing the dreamer. If you have another role you would like, I'm willing to give you any other role (besides the mother, obviously)

NakariLee223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deguu on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:04 pm

I'm sorry, I think I managed to confuse myself. I meant Twin One, haha. If that's alright. Sorry for the confusion :)

Deguu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NakariLee223 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:12 pm

She's yours! Thanks for picking a different role :)

NakariLee223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deguu on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:41 pm

No problem, thanks. I've just submitted my CS, but will talk to whoever takes the other Twin about the History before I add that in :)

Deguu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StolenHappiness on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:26 pm

Can I play twin two? and I will also make a guy, perhaps the Brawn? I will make up the CS and if you don't like them I will either change them or you can deny them...

StolenHappiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StolenHappiness on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Can I change Twin Twos face to ariana grande ?

OH and :)

StolenHappiness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NakariLee223 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Stolen, you can have both :)

I don't like ariana grande, because she doesn't look enough like jane levy, so if you can pick someone else, that'd be perfect! :D

NakariLee223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StolenHappiness on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:01 pm

Thank you, how about Emma Stone? They are said to be look a likes, And I hope I didn't go to far but I kinda assumed that there weren't many females in the wastlands outside of the dome (no matter how much I hate to admit it females are weaker sometimes) and that became part of Kingsly (the Brawn) personality I can change it though.

StolenHappiness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NakariLee223 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:12 pm

They all look awesome :D yay!

I just wish more people would join...

NakariLee223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:44 pm

I'd like to reserve the leader pleeeaase :)
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NakariLee223 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Sure thing :) thanks for the interest and welcome :D

NakariLee223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:37 am

soooo. Just realized I put a smiley in my request for a reserve,
shouldnt have done that :P
I tend to use emotes in every message I send XD
I promise I read all of the rules :)

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:18 am

Can I reserve FC: Georgie Henley?
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NakariLee223 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:21 am

Of course! Thank you and welcome :D

For anyone else interested: I have one male role left open :) please please please be a dear and take him. FC's are totally negotiable :D I may add more roles in the future, stay posted!

All roles are officially filled because people are awesome and willing to double up/make time for my role play *hugs you all and gives you cookies*

Please try to have characters up by tomorrow sometime. I'm going to start working on the first post (which will be immensely long as I have a lot to explain, please don't freak out. your post doesn't need to be that long!) which I will post after everyone's characters are up!

NakariLee223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:27 pm

I'm aiming for having my character up by today (tonight) ^^
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NakariLee223 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Okay, so Hallowed and Sly need to get there characters up...then we can start!

NakariLee223
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!