Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Ninja Tale

A Ninja Tale

a part of “A Ninja Tale”, a fictional universe by ゆうい.

Six ninjas, a Prince, and Princess are all that stands in the way of the entire Shinobi legacy from being wiped out....history will never be the same. (Females and Villains Wanted :D)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Ninja Tale”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Ninja Tale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Wed May 15, 2013 4:51 pm

I doubt he'll give a shit, he still has the post up that says I refuse to trust the twins, when before that I specifically stated my loyalty to the kunosaki, and afterwords I asked him to alter that.

EDIT: Not to mention we hadn't met them yet.
Card Captor Sakura ~ KAWAIIIII!
And for those wondering, yes I am a guy, yes I do read romance, and yes, I am Straight.

Mistress Faye, my laser tits accidentally fired and melted the cash register. ~ Questionable Content

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gerion10 on Wed May 15, 2013 7:14 pm

I dont think i wan tto play anymore if he keeps this godmoding up

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gerion10
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 pm

I really can't blame you, but he is god moding on his clan who's tricks he knows. And we are supposed to be some of the more badassed ninja in our clans. Also, I noticed his post. He really hasn't done anything to complain about, unless he edited it and I haven't noticed. He used your name as an identifier in the action text. That's not to say he's not annoying me with running around behind the scenes with just us hearing.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImpliedDominion on Sat May 18, 2013 1:06 pm

Sorry about saying there was a cut on Yuuki's face! I had misread your post where she was watching Kai knock out the ninja attacking her, and thought that both girls were cut. Thanks for covering for me though!

ImpliedDominion
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sat May 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Mistakes be made and both our asses saved. I went off yours and we all have to cover for each other when that happens.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Sun May 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Quick question :) Is Saturday and Sundays everyone's break from roleplay? xD I've just noticed this and was wondering.

ゆうい
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gerion10 on Sun May 19, 2013 11:13 pm

Its not mine, i just post at midnight

gerion10
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Mon May 20, 2013 7:16 am

How odd...where's everyone then .--. I don't want this to die. :/

ゆうい
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImpliedDominion on Mon May 20, 2013 11:55 am

Sorry! I've had a couple pretty busy days of work this weekend, didn't really have time to post. I'll post tomorrow morning and then I've got the next couple days off after that.

ImpliedDominion
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Mon May 20, 2013 2:36 pm

I went off on my own to remove traps, I'm waiting for more posts.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Mon May 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Oh okays. Just please noti me if you'll be gone or whatever your planning. It helps to smooth things out so we all aren't waiting in the dark. xP

ゆうい
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:09 am

@Hal_Wannabe Just wow hahaha

ゆうい
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:17 am

What? Rolling over and snoring?

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:44 am

Where is everyone? I want to wake up but we need to get through your medical stuff!

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImpliedDominion on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Everyone busy with summer? I'm not the one holding things up this time!

ImpliedDominion
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Shit sorry sorry sorry, I was in an accident and was in the hospital for a couple of days. Sorry.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:05 pm

It's all fine. Hope you get better soon!

ゆうい
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImpliedDominion on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:22 am

Alright, hope everyone enjoys my longer-than-average post there. Just to warn you all, I am leaving for a music festival this weekend and probably won't have the time to post, and upon returning will have to immediately go back to work, so it's probably going to be a fair bit of time before I can post again. If need be, feel free to post actions for Takashi in order to keep the play moving along.

ImpliedDominion
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImpliedDominion on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:33 pm

So...I'm really sorry, but I think I'm going to have to drop out of the sl. It's been fun, but I just don't have the time to put into it that it deserves between work and real life. It's not fair to you guys for me to hold things up because I can't post more than once in a blue moon. Hope you guys continue and have a blast!

ImpliedDominion
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Oh okay. Thank you though. I guess I can take control of Takashi or anyone else.

ゆうい
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!