Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Ninja Tale

A Ninja Tale

a part of “A Ninja Tale”, a fictional universe by ゆうい.

Six ninjas, a Prince, and Princess are all that stands in the way of the entire Shinobi legacy from being wiped out....history will never be the same. (Females and Villains Wanted :D)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Ninja Tale”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Ninja Tale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Wed May 01, 2013 8:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Ninja Tale"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ゆうい
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: A Ninja Tale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed May 01, 2013 8:27 pm

May I please reserve the princess, if no one else has taken it?
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed May 01, 2013 8:41 pm

wow that was a really well written intro:)

may i reserve a Kunoichi if no one else has taken those spots yet:3
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Wed May 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Thank you very much :)

Yes they are reserved. 48 hour limit okay? Try to invite a few people to join if you can.

ゆうい
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Wed May 01, 2013 10:42 pm

Now then, I have a severe interest in this. However, I wanted to know what clans brought what ninja and what those clans specialized in?
Card Captor Sakura ~ KAWAIIIII!
And for those wondering, yes I am a guy, yes I do read romance, and yes, I am Straight.

Mistress Faye, my laser tits accidentally fired and melted the cash register. ~ Questionable Content

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Wed May 01, 2013 10:54 pm

Hmm, Iga specializes in sleathy techniques. I.e. disguise, smoke pellets, fog manipulation, etc. their primary weapons are ones easily concealed. Sickles, Wakizashi, Claws, etc.
Koga would be the more flashier clan. Using shadow clones, large shuriken, and fire manipulation.
Fuma are snipers and specialize in wind.
Fujiwara are the surgeons specializing in hitting vital points with needles, precise cuts to major arteries, and hand to hand combat.
Munemori isn't really a clan but they are talented swordsmen who are as stealthy as a ninja. The wield katanas.

The other three...I have yet to think about. But I don't mind anyone making up their own clan. Just give an good description of who they are and what they specialize in.

To be honest, this roleplay was inspired by a ninja dating sim game, called Shall We Date: Ninja love.

ゆうい
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Wed May 01, 2013 11:04 pm

I shall look that game up now. And maybe I missed it, but it didn't seem this was one of the mystic ninja versions. Could you please reserve one of the shinobi for me while I consider what to do with this.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu May 02, 2013 6:44 pm

aw damn I really sorry bout this but Im gonna have to drop out of this one:p school has started to take over and I don't think ill have time for this rp but I wish you luckXD

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Thu May 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Oh okays :( Thanks though~

ゆうい
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sat May 04, 2013 2:00 pm

So sorry, so so sorry, when you didn't get back to me about reserving that night this slipped my mind, but my characters up.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Sat May 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Oh sorry on my end as well >_< He's accepted~

ゆうい
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sat May 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Now, then, what are we going to do? If we keep waiting this RP is just going to die, but we don't have enough people either... ideas?

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImpliedDominion on Sat May 04, 2013 10:07 pm

I don't think we have to keep waiting. Activity will attract people as things get going. It sort of depends on where everyone wants to start off, but reasons can be made for why the characters we are waiting on are not immediately in scene. Haven't met up yet in the chaos of battle as they fight to escape the Clan's betrayal, or they are out on watch, ensuring that no one has tracked them to whatever village or hideout the six ninja have settled in since.

ImpliedDominion
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sat May 04, 2013 11:18 pm

Then let's get this party started.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Sun May 05, 2013 12:07 am

Okie dokie then :) I'll get started on the first post xD

ゆうい
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Sun May 05, 2013 12:09 am

Though For some reason the rules weren't posted and what not, but this is third person :3

ゆうい
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gerion10 on Wed May 08, 2013 3:31 pm

I hope its to your liking.. If not i'm sorry i'll try alittle harder next time

gerion10
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Fri May 10, 2013 1:54 am

Yo penfold, would you mind rewording that? If you want to have seen the twins, good on you, but they haven't revealed themselves yet, so don't act like my character knows they're there and is refusing to trust them, especially when I've announced my loyalty to them.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Mon May 13, 2013 11:02 pm

WheRe is everyone?

ゆうい
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gerion10 on Wed May 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Penford Can you take my name out of your sentence pls, I did now say my name yet..

gerion10
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!