Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Black Magic

Black Magic

a part of “Black Magic”, a fictional universe by SasoriRinku.

In the face of persecution (and execution) at the hands of a kingdom of magic's leaders, a group of rebellious "Witches" have formed a resistance group to fight against their fate.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Black Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Thu May 16, 2013 8:10 pm

...I-I'm so glad that I got the post out earlier this week. It's a really good things, all considered. Why?

I may or may not be crying hysterically from Clannad. I might be! OK, I AM! T.T

It's, it's just so sad. I. Can't. Handle. It.

Going to go crawl in a corner and die, now. If I survive until the weekend, I'll talk to you guys then. If.

Until then,
-Rinn

@Captain, I shall take much advantage of her, then. /salute

@Byte, Silence, Infidel. I shall smite you with the wrath of the mighty gerbil army.

@Fluttery, I, uh, didn't even miss you. You weren't gone long enough. ^^; Welcome back, though. /patpat
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FlutteringInsanity on Sun May 19, 2013 12:40 am

Why the heck does life keep getting in the way of my other world!! Gahhhhhhh.......

Guys...I'm not going to be able to post until tomorrow night. I know I keep changing the date I'll be able to post but things keep popping up making it impossible for me to even touch the darn computer.

I don't have to to post right now..but Sunday for sure HOPEFULLY for sure, at least, maybe. That is if life doesn't get in the way again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FlutteringInsanity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digs on Sun May 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Alright, I've got a post up. And Fluttery, don't get too stressed out about it. After all, I hadn't posted until just now, and I definitely didn't have a good excuse. Well, besides the typical stuff. But trust me, I know I can tell you that at least half of this group can be preeeeeetty patient. =P
ImageUnleash the beast!

digs
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Mon May 27, 2013 6:48 pm

Hey, everyone. I know you're getting pretty bored with me, so, just wanted to start out by apologizing.

I haven't made any overtures to post yet, as I've been trying to give Fluttery a chance to put his up first. However, it's been a little while now, and since we're all waiting to move on, I've decided to just keep the story rolling.

Now, Fluttery, I'm not trying to be impatient or pushy - real life does come first. Unfortunately. So, feel absolutely free to post whenever you get the chance to. You may have to do some catching up, but I'm sorry - it's the best I can do. ^^;

On a personal note, this is my last week before I'm able to enjoy some time off for the summer holidays. So, after this week, I should have more time to dedicate not only to this rp and doing it justice, but also to other writing projects of mine. I think that'll be great - now, if only I wouldn't have a lot of work to do during my break...Blerg.

But, yes - good things to come within the coming time. Realize, folks, that I'm already planning the course that our little band will take in their adventure - and it is so much grander and more rpg-themed than little, ol' Alderath! There's exciting things in the works. Trust me.

That's what they're paying me for. To find ways to make your characters suffer in the most epic of fashions!

Ahem, yeah. Post would have been up tonight, if I hadn't squandered many hours of my day reading. I did, unfortunately, so it may be up tomorrow. Either way, I'm going to get this ship rolling again in a bit. Hope to hear from you all again soon!

Cheers,
Rinn

Edit: Post is up. I know it's long, but I'm sorry. I decided to move the plot along, and that required a good bit of...effort. Still, hope with this that the rest of you will be able to get reasonable posts out. ^^

And, I realized that I've time skipped a bit here. Don't let that stop you from explaining what your character's been doing to prepare for the battle, though. I kind of figured I'd give everyone the chance to decide for themselves how they could contribute to the battle, and then go from there. So, yeah. Hope that's satisfactory.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digs on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Alright, finally managed to get a post up. Though I don't personally have a good excuse, I'm surprised no one else has really taken charge on this. I'm not gonna be pushy or anything, but man, a whole week and not even an OOC post. Did my post about being patient just kill it for everyone? Where'd everyone go, really? XD

Well, hopefully my post will help spark some life back into this thing. Apologies it wasn't sooner, but sometimes getting time and motivation is difficult. ^^;

digs
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:30 am

Soiled it!

Am I still allowed in here? Okay. I sincerely apologize for not posting here, lack of imagination came in hard for this particular RP, but I finally got my ass in gear and managed something. Something... Err, well at least it's in character. Can't say Joker's being extremely helpful for something that's supposed to be taken seriously. xD
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!