Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Goddess and the Demon

Goddess and the Demon

a part of “Goddess and the Demon”, a fictional universe by minimeg1718.

“Their story has been told throughout time and space. It transcends the planetary and dimensional limits."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Goddess and the Demon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Goddess and the Demon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hystericalmirth on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Thanks, I'll get on a reply shortly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hystericalmirth
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetiebatch on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:13 pm

Thank you! I replied. (: Sorry it isn't great xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweetiebatch
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:24 am

sweetiebatch wrote:Thank you! I replied. (: Sorry it isn't great xD

No. It is great.
ImageImageC A S T O R &:::
X X X X X:::P O L L U X

umademeink96
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:33 am

Falron and Sweetiebatch! I am so sorry I hadn't seen your posts earlier! I was looking in the wrong places. =(
I'm going to reply as much as I can right now.

Edit: I might be a little easier, however, if you both moved them to their correct cities...I'm sorry about the trouble. I can easily do it for you both if you'd like. That way they'd stay a little more organized...I feel so bad!

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:25 pm

umademeink96 and Sweetiebatch, I posted! And histericalmyrth, I'm going to go watch the fireworks really fast but I'll have my post ready for you soon. Falron, would you like me to create a character for Salacia's posts so that you're not posting alone or, would you like to just get her over to Caritus without any distractions?

Quelle? Would you like me to post first in Eurus as a demon or would you like to post first?

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Ok, sorry it took so long to post, I've had no time and literally finished this like 5 seconds ago. Tomorrow night I'll be on again and fix up the typos, but I wanted to get the reply out for Sweetie and Meg to have.

umademeink96
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:53 am

@ Megan

Sorry for not posting soon. I was busy the whole week T.T But post will be up today, thanks c:

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:18 am

Hey guys! Just wanted you all to know that I'm working on getting replies out to you! Hystericalmirth I got the one for Loreitia out and Falron, I got one out for the King and Queen of Caritus post done. I'm creating a character right now to post with Salacia if that's alright with you! =D

And I feel really bad about how long it took! This past week I was preparing for Anime Expo and trying really hard to finish my Princess Aurora Cosplay. But I finished it and went yesterday! I'm still trying to find pictures online of my friends and I because my group barely got any pictures of us together haha.
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 ... po2013.png
Anyways, there's one picture I found! =D

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:49 pm

minimeg1718 wrote:Hey guys! Just wanted you all to know that I'm working on getting replies out to you! Hystericalmirth I got the one for Loreitia out and Falron, I got one out for the King and Queen of Caritus post done. I'm creating a character right now to post with Salacia if that's alright with you! =D

And I feel really bad about how long it took! This past week I was preparing for Anime Expo and trying really hard to finish my Princess Aurora Cosplay. But I finished it and went yesterday! I'm still trying to find pictures online of my friends and I because my group barely got any pictures of us together haha.

Your cosplay looks flippin awesome! I'm jealous because I've always wanted to cosplay, but I'm too poor and untalented to do so.

umademeink96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetiebatch on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:46 am

Sorry guys! I have been soooooo busy I thought that it would get better after my birthday but no >.>

I am going away for three days with NO internet. So if you want to drag Carac along someplace or something that is ok. I won't be able to post until Thursday ;____;

sweetiebatch
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:24 pm

sweetiebatch wrote:Sorry guys! I have been soooooo busy I thought that it would get better after my birthday but no >.>

I am going away for three days with NO internet. So if you want to drag Carac along someplace or something that is ok. I won't be able to post until Thursday ;____;

Not a problem sweetiebatch! Thanks for letting us know =D.

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:24 am

minimeg1718 wrote:Hey guys! Just wanted you all to know that I'm working on getting replies out to you! Hystericalmirth I got the one for Loreitia out and Falron, I got one out for the King and Queen of Caritus post done. I'm creating a character right now to post with Salacia if that's alright with you! =D

Yeah that would be great :D

Awesome cosplay outfits by the way :)

Falron
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:13 pm

I've replied to everyone! Woohoo! Oh, and if anyone's wondering, the side characters I've been creating can be found in the OOC NPC board here =D.

And thanks guys! I had a lot of fun cosplaying Aurora! I'm still trying to find this one picture of me. I ran into Malificent at AX and we took some pictures of me laying on the ground. But none of my friends pulled out their cameras. So I'm really hoping I'll be able to find it floating around online XD. And yeah umademeink96, the costume easily costed over 100$ to make...totally worth it though. And that was the first thing I've ever successfully finished. I have about three dresses (normal, non-cosplay dresses) that i've yet to finish haha.

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetiebatch on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:46 pm

Ok I am back! And I plan to post today (:

sweetiebatch
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:19 pm

sweetiebatch wrote:Ok I am back! And I plan to post today (:

Yay!! Did you have fun?

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetiebatch on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:59 pm

Yeah I had a ton of fun (: And now I'm home and my mom is bossing me around making me do a bunch of chores and drive places with her. >.< I need a day of just roleplaying. I am growing very tired of all these busy days one after the other. *grumbles*

sweetiebatch
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:53 pm

sweetiebatch wrote:Yeah I had a ton of fun (: And now I'm home and my mom is bossing me around making me do a bunch of chores and drive places with her. >.< I need a day of just roleplaying. I am growing very tired of all these busy days one after the other. *grumbles*

I know what you mean. My sisters boyfriend is visiting this week from Arizona and neither of them have cars so I'm their driver. It takes me 30 minutes to get to my parents house from my boyfriends house (where I usually stay) so it's just been a lot of driving. But at least I get to go to the beach and get paid for the gas =D.

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:17 am

Guys? Did this die already?

Falron
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:19 am

Hello? *looks around abandoned thread* Anyone out there?

Falron
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!