Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In Darkness I Have Walked

In Darkness I Have Walked

a part of “In Darkness I Have Walked”, a fictional universe by Azmodai2.

Set in the near future, the world is in a constant state of regional conflicts, private wars and digital combat. Technology ethics and laws are the dominant word on every news feed as the ISI attempts to control a rapidly expanding technological frontier.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In Darkness I Have Walked”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: In Darkness I Have Walked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Thought I would reply and say that I'm still here and alive! I'm reading posts now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azmodai2
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:38 pm

Okay recovering from really, really bad food poisoning (like almost hospital) so I am writing. I am going to get Kae and Ryan to the airport and on the plane. It is going to be fairly long. Sorry.

Edge thoughts on their arrival or how we want to play that out?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:12 am

So um, told you it would be long. Hope that is alright. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I am just happy to be allowed solid food again :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:35 pm

Hello? Has real life swallowed everyone? Just as a courtesy I am away tomorrow and most of Thursday. I will have my laptop so I can read if posts or OOC things occur but that is all.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:34 pm

I'm the worlds worst RPer, I'll try and get something up next week.

Azmodai2
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:39 pm

You are alive!!! So happy, so relieved and don't care when you post just happy to know you have not vanished.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!