Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Broken Bond {Closed}

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Broken Bond {Closed}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Kai was sitting on the couch drinking a nice hot cup of coffee and cream. It was a bit chilly the morning so he had the electric fireplace going and a nice book in his lap. He sipped his coffee and flipped the page, not really paying attention to the book. For the first time, the story didn't have the power to suck him into its world and push away his worries and cares. He kept thinking about Becca and the whole situation with her brother. Things were so difficult and strained between them all. He had gotten Becca's text the day before about some incident with Elliot but she didn't go into details. Was he going to be okay?

Kai sighed and put the book on the desk beside the couch and leaned back. She said she was coming home soon. How far away was Elliot's house? Where did he live anyway? When he heard the door, he sat up and looked over at the door. Becca was home! He set the coffee down and hurried to greet her at the door with a small welcoming smile.

"Hey, Becky. How is it going with your brother?" he asked and helped her with her coat. "And did you eat breakfast? I could whip you up something."
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nephora on Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Her brother seemed to be ok at least for now and she worked the next day. The day her brother had a seizure she missed work and they were not happy. A few moments later she drove into the driveway and parked her car. Turning off the car she grabbed her purse that was sitting on the passengers seat and got out of the car. Walking up to the doorway she put her keys into the lock then opened the door.

As she opened the door she saw Kai standing right there to greet her and she smiled back at him. "He had a seizure and his pulse was weak the whole night. Right now he's ok." She said walking in and shutting the door behind her. "I picked up something on the way home but thanks anyway."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nephora
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:11 pm

"Oh, I see. I am sorry about the seizure, but I am happy he is okay now," he said with a smile and stretched. He had been sitting down for too long this morning. "So what are your plans for the day? Do you have work or something?" he asked. "I figure if you are free, we can just hang out or something and have a fun, free, relaxing day. I am lazy today, I admit," he laughed. "I could make some popcorn and pull up a movie or we can play games, or whatever you want."

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nephora on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:16 pm

"Thank you Kai." She said and smiled at him before putting her purse on the table beside the door. Now she really wished that she could stay home and not go to work she was exhausted because she stayed awake all night "I have work in a few hours." She said turning towards him knowing he wanted to spend time with her. Work ate up a lot of her day but at least she was only working one day now.

nephora
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:44 am

"Oh that sucks," he said with a little pout. "Will you be home late again?" he asked as he started to head for the kitchen. "I hate it when you work late. I am always worried about you, hoping you are going to be okay. I know it sound stupid and weird, but I always had this fear about graveyard shifts for work. That is when all the crazy people come out and try to do their shopping and deviant acts or whatever," he chuckled. "I think that is mostly from my exposure to media like the news stories, but still. It is ingrained in my mind!"

Kai went to the fridge and took out some apple juice and poured himself a glass. "Do you have any time to watch a movie with me and kick back before you go into work?" he asked her then. "I feel like my buddy is ditching me!" he teased.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nephora on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:48 am

It was nice that Kai was always worrying about her it made her feel safe. She followed him into the kitchen and watched what hew as doing. "It's ok I understand. You know I'll be safe and I have a cell phone if you want to text me." It was true she was doing some graveyards shifts and she had seen some weird things while walking to the car. Leaning against the counter she continued talking with him.

"I think I can squeeze a movie in if it's a fast one." She said pulling out her cell phone and noticing the time. As she pulled out her phone it rang so she answered it. "Ok thank you." A smile appeared on her lips as she looked at Kai. "Work just called me I don't have to go in today." Going over to the cupboard she grabbed a cup as well and poured herself some juice.

nephora
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:39 pm

Kai grinned and chugged his juice. "Awesomeness! Hang out day!" he mused and hurried to the cupboard where they held the popcorn and threw the bag into the microwave. "Just grab a bowl when it is done and put another bag in the microwave so we have tons of popcorn to munch on while we watch movies," he instructed his friend.

Kai then hurried into the family room and started up the tv. He opened up his dvd collection and scanned the titles of the various movies he had. "What are you in the mood to watch? Drama? Comedy? Adventure? Sci-fi? Got a fantasy somewhere in here to. Hell I got cartoons if you watch that to. I am partial to cartoons myself," he chuckled.

Becca's phone rang then, announcing a text a message. It was from Elliot: 'Hey Becky! I wanted to say thank you for helping me yesterday and I really miss you. I know it sounds sudden but would you come back and move in with us? I miss my sister!'

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nephora on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:30 pm

Becca laughed as she watched her friend go to the cupboard and grab a bag of popcorn. "You sure do love your popcorn." She said going over to the cupboard and grabbing a bowl for when the popcorn was done. After that she went to the microwave and stayed in front of it to wait for it cook. It was not true the saying a watched pot never boils.

It was nice to start to get to know Kai again after so long from being away from each other. Some things have changed and some things haven't. One of the things that did change was he was more into cartoon things now. "Can we watch something with horror in it?" She asked watching him from the kitchen.

Then her phone rang she pulled out her cell and looked at her the words shocked her. She was still hurting from a few months ago when she walked out on her brother. Her brother needed her maybe she could look passed the whole gay thing for him. She texted back 'What about Kai?'

nephora
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:17 pm

A text quickly rang back. 'Kai can come with you if he wants. The house is big enough for all of us. The more the merrier!'

Kai looked through more of his movies. "Sure. Horror is good to. I don't have very many of those though. There are few that I would count as very good. I'd rather go for suspense on most days," he explained. "I've got Gothika.. Queen of the damned... man I have a lot of movies!" he laughed. Maybe you should look through the movies and I'll get the popcorn," he said.

He got off his knees and dusted off for a moment before he returned to the kitchen. "Just pop one of the movies in. I'll watch just about anything. Who are you texting?"

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nephora on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:59 pm

'Ok we are just going to watch a movie I'll talk with him.' She texted back and then took the popcorn out of the microwave.

She laughed when he said he had a lot of movies and he did. "Alright sounds good." She walked over to him after putting the bowl and popcorn on the counter. After a few moments of searching through the movies she found a zombie movie and she put it in the dvd player. "Elliot want's me to move back into the house with him. He said you could come to." She turned on the television and then sat down on the couch. The popcorn smelled good.

nephora
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Kai brought the now full bowl of popcorn over to the couch and sat down beside Becca. His eyes widened in surprise at Elliot's requests. He grabbed some popcorn and started to chew on it as he debated what he should do. Elliot wanted Becca back and he completely understood. He'd want to be close to family if he was dying.

"Okay. I am not keeping you here against your will," he chuckled. "You are more than welcome to move back in with him. I don't mind spending nights over there but I did just get the house. I can't just up and leave it yet. You should go to Elliot though. Elliot needs you. I'll be around for a long while so you don't have to worry about me, Becca."

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nephora on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Becca was kind of dissapointed that Kai was not going to come live with her they were best friends after all. In the back of her mind she wondered if Elliot would become the same person that he was just a few months ago. Grabbing a handful of popcorn she started to eat some and then looked at Kai. "I'll spend some time over here like you wanted me to then I should go." After eating the popcorn she laid her head on his shoulder like she always had when they were younger. It felt so good to have her best friend back and it would feel weird leaving the house.

nephora
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Elliot hummed to himself as he was finishing up dinner. He had made Alfredo pasta with a tangy new spice to it and the shrimp he added on top. Since Andrew had planted a spice garden, Elliot like to try out new things and invent stuff in the kitchen with the flavors. Sometimes it turned out amazing. Other times... not so much. He licked the sauce that made it onto his finger and gave a little, "mmmm" in approval.

"What are you 'mmming' for?" Andrew asked with a grin as he walked into the kitchen.

"Oh just the flavor I made with the jalapenos and the other spices from the garden," Elliot answered.

"Ah," Andrew admonished before he walked over to Elliot and pressed up against him and pinned him to the counter. He kissed his neck softly and nuzzled him. "Can I have some?" Andrew asked with a puppy pout.

"Of course."

Elliot leaned back against the man and offered a fork full of pasta and shrimp. Andrew indulged and ate the offered food.

"That is good. But not as good as you," Andrew teased and connected their lips in a slow dance while his hand went down. Elliot moaned and turned in his lover's arms to kiss him better. Since Andrew didn't really want to love Elliot in the kitchen, he pulled his lover to the couch where he disrobed him.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nephora on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Becca had started packing right after watching the movie. She had not bought a lot of stuff and had to buy a few things during the month. Even so it was not that much. It didn't take long and Kai had helped her bring some of the things down to the car for her. She thanked Kai and then headed off towards home not knowing she would walk into a make out session on the couch.

It seemed like a long drive this time from Kai's house to her house where they were. A few moments later she drove into the drive and turned off the car. She would bring in her things later and she picked up her purse and got out of the car. After locking it she started heading towards the front door then opened it.

A few moments later she noticed him on the couch and she could not believe her eyes. He knew she was going home and he was doing this? "What the hell are you doing?" Her eyes were wide and he knew how she felt about this. She did not even like the fact that they were together let alone making out on their couch.

nephora
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:46 pm

Elliot gasped and froze beneath his lover. His eyes widened and his face burned with an abashing blush. He had not expected his sister to come home tonight! And she had just unlocked the door and waltzed in! He shoved at Andrew to get off of him and they had an awkward dance of de-tangaling themselves. Elliot was rather sad that he couldn't continue with his lover and he knew Andrew was probably frustrated as hell that they couldn't finish. Elliot rolled off the couch and scrambled to pull on his boxers at least.

"B-Becky.." he said and ran a hand through his mess of hair, "I wasn't... I wasn't expecting you to come home tonight. I thought you'd spend another night with Kai."

Andrew was trying hard not to grumble and say something offensive in his general frustration. The mood had been so perfect! Elliot had responded to him so beautifully and it was infuriating that they had to stop in the middle of it all. Well, fine. He'd get Elliot in the shower or when they went to bed or something. He wanted to try and rekindle some of their passion.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nephora on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:27 am

Of course she just waltzed in this was her house after all. She tried to accept that the two were together but this was the last straw she couldn't bare to see them kissing each other. Even so she held back a smile when they tried to get off the couch and were trying to de-tangle themselves. Crossing her arms she waited for some kind of explanation.

"If I am going to move back you guys have to stop doing it in places that I could just walk in." She looked from her brother to Andrew. No she could not stop them completely but at least they could be in their room or something so she would not have to see. She as totally disgusted about what she had just seen.

nephora
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Elliot sighed and ran a hand through his now messy hair. "I know that. I already told you that I didn't realize you were coming home tonight. I thought I would see you tomorrow and help you bring your stuff over. Regardless, sorry you had to see that," Elliot answered him.

"And you wouldn't have been helping her bring her stuff here anyway. Remember your condition, El. You can't be lifting things and stressing your body so much," Andrew intervened.

Elliot just rolled his eyes. "Yes, yes, and then you can wrap be in a bubble and tie me down. I know I am sick, Andrew but everything about living involves some strain. You wouldn't object about sex and that obviously stresses a body," he grumbled and shoved Andrew's arm a bit playfully. "Anyway, I just made dinner. Pasta and shrimp. I tried some new spices in it. It is kind of hot, but you are more than welcome to eat dinner with us if you haven't eaten yet." Then a smile touched his lips. "Huh. You used to cook for me all the time. Now I am the one cooking!" he grinned. "I don't think I cook as good as you, Becky, but I am not horrible at least."

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nephora on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:56 am

(Sorry about the disappearing)

It was true that he had no way of knowing when she would be home so she would allow this one time to slip. She could deal with him being gay and in a relationship but things like this still bugged her and grossed her out.

Andrew was right about what he said about Elliot not helping her bring in her things because he was going downhill with his health.

Throwing up her hands in the air after hearing about the sex word she glared at Elliot. "Woah to much information." She said annoyed with the fact that it still was coming up when she was in the room. She was almost heading upstairs but she heard her brother mention the fact that they just made food and her stomach growled. A smile appeared on her lips it was true she always did the cooking it would be nice for him to do some to. "I guess I can eat something I am hungry." She said while sitting at the table.

nephora
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Elliot smiled at his sister. "Like I said, I don't think it is as good as your food. I try though," he answered and set up the table with Andrew. They sat down and Elliot extended his hand for Andrew and Becky to take. "Becky, we kind of adopted a new tradition. We pray before we eat. I have changed a lot and I know I do a lot of reckless things now because I want to experience as much as I can before I go, but I have started to add a bit more prayer and hope in my living. I am happy for every day I am given," he explained.

"Will you join us in prayer?"

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!