Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Manor Hill High School

Manor Hill High School

a part of “Manor Hill High School”, a fictional universe by TvAddict13.

This roleplay is really plot less its really just a stereotypical high school. You create your own plot for your own character.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Manor Hill High School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Manor Hill High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceKnight77 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:40 pm

I made a second character :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceKnight77
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:52 am

Okay so everyone has been waiting patiently for this rp to start and because I am so slow and busy am just gonna let you guys go ahead and get started. So if you want to post now go and post now.

Just know that we are doing a skip ahead to the 2nd week of the new school year. I am just doing it this way so students aren't going to get there schedules and having to find there lockers and all that stuff. Plus I think high school after-school stuff starts during the week. I can't really say college has made me forget all about that.

Anyways ...

Date: September 16, 2013
Day: Monday
Weather: Partly Sunny, H: 77°F L:61°F

Go Crazy!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:06 am

Not to sound mean, Ice, but with school roleplays, you need to go about this one period at a time unless the GM says something different. Otherwise, it will confuse everyone.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceKnight77 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:19 pm

ZacharyTC wrote:Not to sound mean, Ice, but with school roleplays, you need to go about this one period at a time unless the GM says something different. Otherwise, it will confuse everyone.

Oh okay, I will do that with timmy and next day with jessica and timmy

IceKnight77
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Just a heads up anybody who isn't sure about what to write, feel free to ask! We're all writers here and can brainstorm to come up with something so we can keep this RP alive. Also we kind of have a lot of WIP character sheets but don't forget to add the newest students to your relationship application!
ImageImage

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:57 am

Sorry I wasn't able to post today guys it was just a really long day for me but tomorrow after school I'll make my first post. There is no way am going to let this rp die so those of you who haven't posted yet (myself included) try to get your first post in by tomorrow and as Quitelovely pointed out just check the character list and update your student relations if you haven't already (like myself).

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:17 pm

That's two people now who say he has a conceited attitude. I beg to differ. For one, conceitedness is unbiblical, and he is completely against unbiblical behavior. Part of the time, he does not even refer to scripture to get the point across. If he sins, which everyone does, he will not mention anything about that one until he shapes up on it. Sorry if I didn't clear that up.

In case you forgot, he clearly stated he is not all hellfire and brimstone.

EDIT: Okay, now I messed up, there. I'll just clear it up through roleplaying IC.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:27 pm

Guys I feel like this rp is starting to die and I really don't want that to happen. So far there are only seven post because only seven of us made our first post. We are still waiting for afreerobin, TheShyGirl, xLevesquex and mermaidlegend to make their first posts. For those of us who have already done your intro post don't be afraid to post again just keep it in first period so that those who haven't posted yet can arrive late or whatever.

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:31 pm

TvAddict13 wrote:Guys I feel like this rp is starting to die and I really don't want that to happen. So far there are only seven post because only seven of us made our first post. We are still waiting for afreerobin, TheShyGirl, xLevesquex and mermaidlegend to make their first posts. For those of us who have already done your intro post don't be afraid to post again just keep it in first period so that those who haven't posted yet can arrive late or whatever.

I feel like we should give them 24-48 hours to post because they have had an ample amount of time, and their lack of awareness and commitment to posting is probably going to be continue to be an issue. If they don't post I think we should omit them and keep on going. Lastly I think anyone who is still checking the OOC or the posting page should leave a message letting us know that they still have interest in writing with us and continuing the RP.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:59 pm

Well am still interested in doing this =)

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:44 pm

ShyGirl has had to drop because of a hectic schedule so she's out

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:19 pm

Hello all, I am so happy that I was able to write with some of you for a short while and I would like to invite you guys to apply for my RP if interested. I have three spots open at the moment and may create another spot if the applications come in rapidly and bountifully.

It's called Cape Casanova, and the description can be found once you click the link, it's detailed and I really want to see it thrive so please only apply if you have the time and are committed. Thank you in advance for checking it out!
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/cape-casanova#introduction

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:46 pm

I'll reply to mermaid. I already have something cooking up. ;)

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:45 pm

Akira was born in the US; it is Yoshio, his cousin, that is the transfer student from Japan. X.X

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:25 pm

To Aaliyah them being related makes them all foreigners but I'll edit it out

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:43 pm

I'm sorry, TV, but I didn't get what you said via IM. It disappeared before I could read it. ^^; Oh, and pardon Akira's lack of social finesse, here. He meant no harm.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:54 am

Sorry for my inactiveness guys. I just moved to a new place and there has just been on problem after the next. I still don't have internet (or cable or phone) unless am using my cellphone which isn't the best device to use to write post. Were suppose to be getting internet by Tuesday so if all goes well I should be back.

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:19 am

Oh my gosh I missed so much o.o Eugh, sorry. Are we still doing this, I can read up if we are.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:32 pm

Yes the role-play is still active and alive.

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucky on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:21 pm

So Rylie's dad is going to be gone for a week all the way across the country. What's a kid to do with a big house and no adult supervision for a weekend? Hey TVAddict13, think my character can have a party on the Friday of the school week, open invite to everyone? Kind of a beginning of the school year blow out type of party. Lots of drama!!!

Lucky
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!