Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ryders - Part 1

The Ryders - Part 1

a part of “The Ryders - Part 1”, a fictional universe by Rage&Pride.

Finding a companion for a Ryder is already hard. Mix it up with a high school, and it's full out hell. More info inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ryders - Part 1”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Ryders - Part 1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:37 pm

All right it is time to get crack-a-lacking

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

melmolly
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:40 pm

I HAVE NO EXCUSES ANY MORE IM SORRY GUYS I REALLY AM

HIGH SCHOOL IS STUPID. YOUVE ALL BEEN THERE DONE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND RIGHT RIGHT?!?!?

It's been Hoco week all this week too, so ive been meaning to hop on and post since that basically means we get no homework..... except theres also tons of social events. D:

I SHALL FORGO MY FANFICTION AND TYPE UP AN ANGEL POST INSTEAD!!!! IM ON THIS.

NO MATTER HOW LONG I DISAPPEAR FOR, EVERYONE CAN COUNT ON THE FACT THAT ILL ALSO SOMEHOW GET HERE OKAY!? OKAY.

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Psh xD Social events. How could you abandon us for the real world? ; ~;

xD just kiddingg, but yeah, you've been gone for so long Jen, I've missed you so much :C
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Don't let this die people! Holiday vacations r coming soon D = and and spring break and and summer

TT.TT I miss everone!

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Its partially my fault this is dying I'm terrible, I know I promised I would post and everything but literally the day after homecoming I ran into some personal problems that I don't want to burden you guys with.
If anyones still here I want to seriously apologize.

I'm going to post, and for future notice if I ever disappear, anyone is free to post for my characters.

I'm really sorry

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:28 pm

It ain't your fault, Queen. I believe I take some blame for this. This is like my first time on in hell knows how long. I guess we can try to get this rolling again, but I know right now I'm going to end up having longer spams of not showing up for various reasons that don't matter at the moment.

*Rubs palms together* Let's get this ball rolling.

*Stands and dramatically puts one hand on hip and other hand pointing to the air* The show must go on!

*Flies into the air like Peter Pan* You have to beeeliieeeve!!

*Checks pocket watch* I'm late! I'm late! Hell sweet damn, I'm hella late!

...I'm done now.....*walks off to back room**locks self in back room with computer, Faygo, and hella candy & cookies* I ain't leavin' til I get this shit done, goddamnit!!!
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:11 am

lol you guys<3 It's no ones fault, we've all been busy and school and drama is hard crap to deal with. Queen you are never a burden!!!! Love and adore you too Rage<3

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Dang, Rage. You must be getting pretty edgy what with being stuck in that room for like 2 days. And yeah, homework just kinda piled me last week and probably this week as well. Which is strange since that's never happened to me before.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:33 pm

That sucks skwidge! School happens : / But let me say...it feels...SO...GOOD

TO POST

gaah I have an addiction lol

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:35 pm

you you guys, I got a boyfriend O.O

knbkjsnnalfnlijasfljafjpj

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm

I MISS ALL OF YOU SO MUCH.

MY LIFE HAS IMPROVED GREATLY- IM BACK ON THIS SITE HOPEFULLY. EXCEPT ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE LEFT. ITS NO FUN WITHOUT YOU GUYS

*crys an ocean and drowns in it*

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:35 pm

I MISS YOU TOO
I AM SO HAPPY YOU HAVE COME BACK MY BRO
I THOUGHT THIS WAS DEAD

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:57 pm

WELL I STILL THINK IT IS BUT I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF ANYONE WAS AROUND

BECUZ *sheds a tear* I luv you :''''')

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:50 pm

I AM AND SO IS SKWIDGE
WE CAN CONTINUE THIS RP
We should do operation revival: continue on and have it be the others get so caught up in school we dont see the others

till then we can spam the others with PMs asking them to come back

RAGE
and MELMOLLY
and i will talk to Bhu c:

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:26 pm

My heart is bursting with feels.
I deeply apologize for forgetting this.

melmolly
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:11 pm

MEL!! OMG

TT.TT You are alive (sniffles)

Because not everyone is completely back (we are just missing rage and Solara chara) we are rping in a word pad

TT.TT If you will still join usss

http://write.roleplaygateway.com/p/Ryders

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:25 pm

MELLLLLLLLLLLLLL BBY OMG <3 <3 <3 <3 FEEL MY LOVE FEEEEEL IT

JOIN USSSSSSS

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:50 pm

MELLY COME BAAAAACK!!!

I posted Fucuello and Aya

also

Bhu posted for Trista = D Queen we await you and skwidges reponse

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!