Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

City of Eden

City of Eden

a part of “City of Eden”, a fictional universe by Sorararun.

A place or state of great happiness, yet also a misleading title for a city full of servants meant to be enslaved by the rich. (Full!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “City of Eden”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

City of Eden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "City of Eden"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorararun
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: City of Eden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:14 pm

Can I please reserve the First Slave and possibly the Middle Twin? And my favorite anime movie is anything from Studio Ghibli!
Last edited by Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:18 pm

My favorite anime movie is Princess Mononoke XD

My I reserve the Younger Middle Twin?

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:53 pm

May I reserve the eldest Geremi child? I love Summer Wars with a passion, though I think it's on par with spirited away!
(Sorararun you are on a ROLL this week ._.)
Last edited by aarondalea on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:03 pm

HI :D May I reserve the second night and the second youngest child possibly? :D
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:26 am

Hi there. I was wondering if I might be able to reserve the first slave.

As far as a favorite animated movie, I do have a soft spot for Spirited Away. However, seeing as that's such a popular answer, I'll say...the Anohana movie.

Anyway, I look forward to working with you all!

-Rinn
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:43 am

I would like to reserve the third Knight. My favorite anime movie is... God, I hate you for making me choose! I've seen so many!! Well, with a gun to my head, I'll say... King of Thorn. It's actually a good adaptation of the manga I grew up with so I love it~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:45 am

Hey Sorararun, I'm helping Huntress reserve a spot because her RPG crashed on her :)
She wishes to reserve the second eldest geremi child and her favorite anime movie is the girl who leapt through time.

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:18 pm

Oh, well, darn it. I'm sorry Skye. I didn't mean to mess with your reservation. I had been looking at thing one and thing two, male or female, personality traits...I got confused with who had been reserved or was open.

Sorry. That said, due to my own idiocy, now all the female rolls are taken, so there goes any ideas I had for a face claim. x3 Back to square 1!

Either way, I'll just switch over to slave #2, if that's alright. Sorry again for any confusion.

-Rinn

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:08 pm

@All
I've gotten everyone down~ Thanks so much for taking interest >u< Three days for a wip and two for a completed version (unless you ask for more time ouo)

@ICryForAFamily
You're missing something from your post that you may find in the rules section! Oh, and the second youngest child is already taken

@Sasori
OMG. ANOTHER KAGEPRO FAN.

@Aaron
Ah! Its you again! Ouuu, thanks so much! And course, I'll get her down in a moment

Sorararun
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Hey there, it's no problem. I already got the WIP going. My problem is pictures though.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:05 pm

@Guardian
No worries! I'll accept it in a little bit, and if you'd like, I can help you find FCs that you may take an interest in? If so, send me a PM and I'll help you out!

Sorararun
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:18 am

Oh my, I thougt all roles were taken before~ yosh, may I reserve the third slave? Gotta go with Howl's moving castle, seeing Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away already mentioned~

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:03 am

;-; O: I fixed up my character a bit, that is if by something missing means it's his bio ;-; I hope it's okay I'm sorry v.v

If there are still things wrong with it please just tell me ;_;

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:05 pm

@Quelle
Lol, lucky you! And sure thing!

@ICryForAFamily
Ahh, there wasn't anything wrong with your character! Its that you forgot to put down the passcode is all ouo

Sorararun
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:24 pm

. _.;;

Oh my gosh I must be so stupid it took me forever to understand xD (I still think I'm wrong)
But ummm I don't really have a favorite since Spirited away was taken v.v hmm Full Metal Alchemist The Move:Conqueror of Shamballa ^-^;; That counts right :D

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:10 pm

@ICryForAFamily
No worries xD That was exactly what I was looking for! So your character has been accepted and you'd gotten the role~

Sorararun
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:26 pm

Oh God. I forced my hand and used Griffith from Berserk as my character's FC....but I hate Griffith. The sight of his face fills me with rage. So, can anyone else think of the perfect FC for a Geremi child?

I mean, Griffith is pretty much perfect but ._. after what he did to Guts and The Band of the Hawk... never forgive, never forget.

aarondalea
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:35 pm

@aarondea Totally agree with you. Griffith is a total bastard and I hate him.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:25 pm

@Guardian Aelita: yes. Yes he is a total bastard, but I can't help but also like him as well. It is undeniable that he was awesome within the first few movies of the golden age, during the golden age arc in the manga, and, well, even as Femto he's an extremely dynamic character.

WHY oh WHY did the eclipse have to happen!?

aarondalea
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!