Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Project Soldier: Winter Storm

a part of “Project Soldier: Winter Storm”, a fictional universe by Toffeeebot.

Awake, but asleep. A soul within you that is waiting, waiting to be thawed and awoken from it's deep slumber.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project Soldier: Winter Storm”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:40 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Project Soldier: Winter Storm"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Project Soldier: Winter Storm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:29 pm

I know this is still WIP, but may I reserve Subject 3? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:32 pm

The spot is yours. :)
But ill leave it open so its fair game.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:24 pm

Well! I think I'll take soldier #4 I'll start his character sheet tomorrow! However what year is this set in.

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:51 pm

I actually am unsure. I was going to get peoples opinion on whther present or future?

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:34 pm

By the way, i also accept non-Soldier characters. If any one or if you know anyone who would like to create their own character, Im open to those as well. :)

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Is Soldier 2 playable? If yes I would like to reserve her if possible? I'll wait for your reply before I start work on a CS as I don't want to go to the effort if she isn't a playable character. (I'm assuming she is the one being used to threaten others?)
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Well... In my opinion best thing would be I think Cold War... instead of Germany make it Russia. Or Present instead of the future.

... Or is this set in WW2 or something? >.<

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:13 pm

@Belynta Soldier 2 is played by me. Only because yeah she's threatening others and basically the driving point of the plot. But Other characters are open. You can create your own, maybe one that wanted to be a soldier but didn't get picked or one who helps the soldiers? just let me know.

@bugsbuster I'm basing my character and her birth at 1919. Since the soldiers are immortal, they don't age and such. I'm not a fan of the future setting either. I was thinking of present or like WW2 or Cold war era as well. My only concern is staying true to the time period. I'm not a very knowledged person when it comes to that.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:08 pm

I think my final decision is that the setting is present day. But the Soldiers were made since WWII. So anytime from then can be the history of your characters. I hope that clears things up?

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:17 pm

Ah fair enough, I had my heart set on playing a soldier lol. Never mind.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:19 pm

Is anyone actually honestly interested in this?

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:12 pm

I am! I have submitted a CS, got to go back and add history though.

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!