Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ouran High School Host Club: v2

a part of “Ouran High School Host Club: v2”, a fictional universe by Gentlemiss.

[Look inside for more information.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ouran High School Host Club: v2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:07 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Ouran High School Host Club: v2"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Ouran High School Host Club: v2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:41 am

Can I please reserve Kyoya?

Green || Dr Pepper || Halo

Hiya! Quick question, is it okay for characters to be gay? It's cool if they're not but I'm just curious ^-^' (...Not suspicious at all...)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:47 am

Yupp, and gay is TOTALLY NOT OKAY.

Just kidding! xD That'd be funny if I did mean that though, considering I'm pretty fabulous myself, :P. Gay is fine, C:

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:48 am

May I please reserve Tamaki~

Pink || Lemonade|| The last Song
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:54 am

Yupp, reserved for ya'. C:

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:28 pm

MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! Your going to regret that ;)

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:00 pm

Hey there ^ ^

Can I please reserve Haruhi?

Blue, grape juice(not sure?), World After by Susan Ee(Although I just started the maze runner)

[Edit]
Quick question, how is this RP going to play out? Are we going to create different things so that everything turns out differently than how it turned out in the anime/manga? Do we have to stay true to the original characters or can we change/add/take things off from their personalities in the anime/manga?

Sorry if I am asking a lot~ <3 I just want to make sure before I join.

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:11 pm

I'd like them too, at least somewhat, stay alike their anime/manga personalities, but I'm totally for you guys putting your own spin on them. Though if you like them the way they are in Ouran, that's fine too. C:

And I'm thinking, as far as having some sort of plot, that the school discovers and wants to get rid of the host club, so the ultimate goal will be them trying to save it. Different from the anime/manga, of course. :D

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:35 pm

Hi, Gentlemiss! :D

Yaaay!~ I love Ouran High School...It's been awhile since I watched it though...But I still love it! ^^ I was wondering if I could just reserve a client spot. I'm hoping to make her FC Eru Chitanda. ;)

Oh, and I might as well say that I will not be able to access any computers this coming Wednesday because I will be leaving on vacation...to a very hot place...much hotter then here in Canada... So I might as well get that out now before I forget. ^^; I won't be back until the Wednesday after (a week from this coming Wednesday; the day I'm leaving.) But I will hopefully be able to access my phone so I can see what's going on here in the OOC thread. I have no idea if I will even be able to get a character in before I leave...Hopefully I will...

I hope this is alright with you. Any troubles, please talk to me. ^_^

Oh! And, as I stated before, Light blue, Shirley Temple...and It would probably have to be Attack on Titan (if manga counts as a "book"). :D
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:39 pm

KOKIA! *glomps*, we meet again. C:

That's fineeee, I'll slap a gif of her on the intro page when I get a chance, or well, when I'm not propping my eyelids open with soda tabs. xD

And Wednesday is my beau and I's anniversaaaaaaaary! :D *clappyclappyyayyay*, xD. So yeah, everyone, I won't be on that day, probably, depending on how much he loves me, haha.

But have fun on vacation!! I'm so jealous! :C *slips in suitcase... shhhhh*

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:52 pm

Yay! :D Thank you! *glomps back*

OH MY GOSH! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I hope you get lots of chocolates screw deh flowers and love. ^^ That's so exciting. I've never experienced an anniversary /#loner/ ...It sounds fun. *-*

And I'm also excited too...well, about the vacation now. ^^ Quite honestly, I'm not very fond of hot places, growing up in the cold and stuff, but I think it'll be alright. ^^ Besides, everyone's saying I'm as pale as a ghost...

But you can come with me. ^^ We will drink pina coladas... while getting caught in the rain....
┏((= ̄(エ) ̄=))┛

I won't tell those scary officers that there is a person hiding in my suitcase. >-<

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Well I finally got Kyoya up! Yay!

Miyer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:50 am

I'd like to apologize for Tamaki's lateness D: A lot of things happened this week a lot of tears were shed. D: I'm sorry I never got the chance to sit down and work on it. But D: I promise to have him up tomorrow (at the latest 2 days)I just need to get through the first day of summer school o.e

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:57 am

Hay, no worries ICry. Real life take precedence ^-^ Hope your feeling better :/

Miyer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:47 pm

Can I reserve Mitsukuni Haninozuka, please? :3
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!