Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Knight and the Angel

The Knight and the Angel - 1x1

a part of “The Knight and the Angel”, a fictional universe by Zero Reaper.

[1x1] The world ended not with a bang, but with a whimper. Now, alone in these endless, despairing lands, two ageless travelers must remain human long enough seek out their destiny in the ruins of the world...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Knight and the Angel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Knight and the Angel - 1x1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:26 am

All those who wish to join this roleplay, please see the information here first -

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-knight-and-the-angel-1x1-female-needed-t89921.html#p1984500

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Knight and the Angel - 1x1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:14 pm

Wow. The setting's Dark Souls as fuck. I dig it, but certain components of the storyline itself preclude me from joining. Alas.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:35 pm

I on the other hand love this and would like to play the Angel if that's all right.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Alright. Well, already got a couple applicants (and even one writing sample!), so I think I'll give everyone a few days to contribute their samples before deciding on who I want to RP with. Thank you all for your interest!

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:47 pm

I just want to say, this rp made me nerd out so hard... and for a silly reason. "Winterhelm" XD It's my two fav cities in Skyrim combined! (and What I used to call Windhelm for awhile *Blush*)

Bravo! and Good Luck!

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:22 am

Hello, I would like to submit a character for angel please. I could have het within the next day or two.
:)
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:47 am

@Forget~Me~Not: I chose it because it made a very Nordic-sounding name for a very old city. My actual inspiration (in name and aesthetic) was Winterfell from Game of Thrones, but I can easily see how you'd make the connection with Skyrim (Helladhell is broadly a very Skyrim-esque region).

@Eleera: Sure! Throw up a character whenever you feel like it!

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:56 am

Could you pm me a a character sheet or a guideline of some sort please. Just so I know what sort of thigs yu are looking for. My thanks.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:48 am

Not a character sheet - rather, a writing sample. Simply take the framework I have given you for her character, and write something from it - anything you please! A scene, a dialogue, anything works.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:15 pm

I don't seem to be able to PM (anyone know why?) but thanks Zero :D

Beffiye
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:51 am

I think I'll wait another three days before making my choice, everyone. Anyone who wants to submit samples until then, go ahead! I can't wait to read them.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Alright, submissions are now closed. Congratulations, Beffiye!

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:06 am

Thank you! I am very much looking forward to this RP!

Beffiye
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!