Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

City of Eden

City of Eden

a part of “City of Eden”, a fictional universe by Sorararun.

A place or state of great happiness, yet also a misleading title for a city full of servants meant to be enslaved by the rich. (Full!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “City of Eden”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: City of Eden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:09 pm

@aarondalea: Try animecharacterdatabase.com, you put in the desired traits and it gives you a list of characters that you can use.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:25 pm

@masquerade(skye): tried that site already, didn't come up with anything. Probably will go through again but keep Griffith as my FC for now
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:40 am

@aarondalea Honestly, I respect his Magnificant Bastard status for playing everyone like that but Eclipse soon came... Ugh. Also, ever since someone did a review on Berserk, I can't help but think of him as a demented Disney prince! XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:34 am

@Guardian Aelita: hahahaha I'm not sure if we could really count that as...playing? Because at one point during the Eclipse he really does seem to, well, you know, question his decision. But then again he's a bastard for killing all those people.

and driving Casca mad.

And I'm not sure if we could really count him as a disney prince, since he doesn't do much saving. Guts does hahaha Griffith was only the face and the drive ._. (sorry, I ramble.) But everyone is okay if I use him as an FC, right?

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:59 pm

@aarondalea Yeah, I'm cool with you using Griffith. Your character differentiates from him so I won't mind. Besides, it's your face claim and if you can't find a different one, take what you can get~ By the Disney Prince thing, I meant that the review poked fun at Griffith's voice being one of the Disney prince's voice so it's sort of a cruel irony.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:21 pm

Hey there, everyone. I'm working on getting my character up, but I'm having trouble allocating time to sit down and do him all at once. This week's just being hectic for me as far as a workload goes. So, I'm sorry I'm being a bit slow, but I'll go ahead and put up the WIP that I have now. I'll try to finish him at the soonest my work allows me to, but this is the best I can do for now. Sorry again, but I hope not to be a delay as far as the story goes.

-Rinn

EDIT: Well, after a significant amount of work, he's finally finished. x3 Yeesh. I must say, I do like him a lot; he's probably the brainchild I've had recently that I like the best. But, as always, I hope that he meets all the requirements and that nothing I included is too egregious towards the storyline or the rules of the 'verse.

Also, aarondalea, I really hope you don't mind that I tried to imitate your character page. It was just so pretty and well-done that I wanted to try. u.u I don't think I got it perfect perfect, but still.

At any rate, I'm squared away now. I'll probably add a few more specific references to his master as soon as I see who that will be. But, yeppers. I'm good to go.
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:16 am

Sorry for my absence all! Just had a huge concert pass by and thankfully, it's over now so I can get to started on fixing this rp up! I'll edit the info page and post up some new information and maybe sometimes this weakened, get this rp started if we're all up for it ^u^

Sorararun
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:12 am

@SasoriRinku: yayy hard work on alexander paid off :D and of course I don't mind you 'copying' my style- not that it is at all! hahaha

also, i'm totally up for the role-play to start off as soon as possible :) will keep an eye on this role-play

aarondalea
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:58 pm

@Sorararun: I love Bakemonogatari! I was going to use Hitagi as my face claim at first, but then realized she didn't really look like what I had in mind.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:12 am

@Skye
Yushhh, another Bakemonogatari fan! (/ouo)/ Awww, that's alright, we all love Mami too

@Sasori
Btw, got my character up finally and I'll be finishing her up along with my male today if I've got the time!

Sorararun
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:14 am

Even not being a part of this I'm pretty excited to see how it goes!!

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:19 am

@Sorararun: No! Only Alexander shall be the ruler of the six Geremi siblings! hahaha! xD

And @Eddy V. Sovorov thanks! hahaha hopefully this starts some time soon so you don't have to wait too long ^^; and before you lose interest hahaha

aarondalea
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:01 pm

I'm so excited for this to start!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!