Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Fate Isn't In Your Favor

a part of “When Fate Isn't In Your Favor”, a fictional universe by BewareOfBuzzingBees!.

"Why do I have to be this way?" [All roles reserved! Keep an eye out to see if any open!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Fate Isn't In Your Favor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BewareOfBuzzingBees! on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:41 pm

Character Skelly, as promised! <3 Be detailed, and creative. Extra categories are welcomed, and realistic images preferred. Age range: 17-24 (Edit: I made some changes to it, mostly because I was super tired when I made this. Sorry in advance for any typos/mess ups.)

Code: Select all
[center][size=CHOOSE SIZE][color=CHOOSE COLOR]Name here![/color][/size][/center]

[b]Theme song (Optional):[/b]

[b] Quote (Optional):[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexuality: [/b]

[b]Romantic Interest:[/b]
(To be developed throughout rp)

[b]Weight: [/b]

[B]Height: [/b]

[b] Gender:[/b]

[b]Power:[/b]

[b]Habits:[/b]

[b]Flaws: [/b]

[b]Likes: [/b]
At least 3!

[b]Dislikes: [/b]
At least 3!

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
(Power opposites, etc.)

[b]Personality[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]
Last edited by BewareOfBuzzingBees! on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Do not refuse help when offered, but do not let another decide where you step. -Anonymous

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BewareOfBuzzingBees!
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter World Builder Lifegiver

Re: When Fate Isn't In Your Favor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:47 pm

I'll reserve power kid two. I only am afraid of butterflies when performing but around them normally, no. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BewareOfBuzzingBees! on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Coolio! Your character has been reserved. ^^

BewareOfBuzzingBees!
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:05 pm

Could I take kid three?
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _Riot_ on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:31 pm

I'd like to reserve a spot, please!

_Riot_
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:33 pm

Edit: Never mind.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:56 pm

Love to join this one the premise is great and I did catch a butterfly once. And it buzzed at me. And I got scared, but I'm not anymore. I think.
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:52 am

May I please reserve a spot! ^-^

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BewareOfBuzzingBees! on Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:55 am

I....I have never seen this before. I go to sleep and all the roles have been filled! Wow! Though, even though some of you are missing the reservation question, I think I'll let it slip, as long as you read the rules in bold print I guess I'm alright. Speaking of that...if you haven't, please do read the rules- if you really don't feel like reading the seemingly long mini paragraphs under them, just read the bold print!

And if you haven't guessed....that's a yes to everyone :3

BewareOfBuzzingBees!
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:41 am

I don't know why the butterfly thing slipped my mind. Sorry about that. But no, I'm not afraid of butterflies. And thank you very much! I have a feeling this will be fun!

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BewareOfBuzzingBees! on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:44 am

Me too! ^^ Just to be fair, since I'm technically 'reserving' a character as well, I'm not afraid of butterflies unless they're in one of those butterfly shows... >.<

BewareOfBuzzingBees!
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:27 am

I do have an question, about the powers. Are we basing this off of Greek Mythology? Like the powers Zues and Apollo had?

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BewareOfBuzzingBees! on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:48 am

Well, if you want you can base your character's powers off of Greek Mythology, but you don't HAVE to. I was thinking it could be any power that a God/Goddess from any myths/stories once had. And of course, you could try making your character's powers up. Does that answer your question? Sometimes I'm horrible at explaining things.

BewareOfBuzzingBees!
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:01 pm

All right! I'm sort of basing mine off of Artemis and Dionyosus. With Nature and Animals.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BewareOfBuzzingBees! on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:26 pm

Alright then. ^^

BewareOfBuzzingBees!
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _Riot_ on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:41 pm

Oh yes! My apologies, I skimmed too quickly through the rules. To answer your question, I honestly am afraid of all types of insects/arachnids on some level. Like butterflies and ladybugs, I am but only a tiny bit.

_Riot_
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BewareOfBuzzingBees! on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:28 pm

Haha, no problem. I've done the same myself.

BewareOfBuzzingBees!
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!