Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ex-Pokemon: The Mutant War

Ex-Pokemon: The Mutant War

a part of “Ex-Pokemon: The Mutant War”, a fictional universe by FallenWings.

When criminal geniuses discover they can mutate pokemon and human together, they plan to destroy the world, first kidnapping random civilians. When a certain group of kids get mutated, they fight to save the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ex-Pokemon: The Mutant War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Ex-Pokemon: The Mutant War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:19 pm

I googled "Pokemon Name" "Human Form" it worked pretty well, save for few NSFW pics i wish I hadn't seen.

also my character for the Co ruler of DEAD is up.
Laxnchill20

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonFyre on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:54 pm

Finally found sumtin, got my character up and everything
I'm bleeding out
So if the last thing that I do
Is bring you down
I'll bleed out for you
So I bare my skin
And I count my sins
And I close my eyes
And I take it in
And I'm bleeding out
I'm bleeding out for you

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DragonFyre
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenWings on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:21 pm

I posted the starting post. I can tell this roleplay will be AMAZING!!!
See you guys in the rp!
FallenWings

FallenWings
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby torinoko_angel on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:35 pm

You can also search (Pokemon's name here) Gijinka. That's the term for a human-Pokemon fusion. There are some pretty good pictures; someone went to the trouble of making one for every single Pokemon up to B&W, and their art is great.

torinoko_angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Hmm... I was wondering if you wanted me to make Xer's mate? But there would be a catch, it would be Chance's younger sister, who would probably be around 18-19.

I'm also going to raise Chance's age to 20, if that's alright. I'll finish my post soon, hopefully.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:00 am

So may have taken some liberties with Vulcan's move abilities. Back in gen 3 I remember typhlosion learning thunder punch so I went with it even though it's been removed from his move set. Hope it's alright.

Venom0861
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:59 am

I had a post all typed out but had some computer problems. Ill have it fixed on tuesday. Sorry, keep moving without me and I'll respond to everything done so far. Taryn is pretty passive so I'm not worried about missing out too much

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby torinoko_angel on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:13 am

Sorry, I want to post now but I don't have time. It might have to wait until tomorrow, but if I'm lucky I'll be able to post later tonight. Please wait for me, if any more people post it won't make any sense whatsoever. By the way, is it okay with Dragon if Ema has a crush on Markus? I kind of got that sense as soon as I saw him.

torinoko_angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonFyre on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:28 am

Haha, that will make for all kinds of awkward situations! Fantastic idea Torinoko! Simply fantastic!

DragonFyre
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby torinoko_angel on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Thank you then. I'll post now.

torinoko_angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:46 pm

Got my computer fixed so I can post after work today. Thanks for being patient.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby torinoko_angel on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Hey, where is everyone? I posted a week ago and no one I tagged has responded yet...

torinoko_angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:43 pm

Finally got my post in, sorry it took so long. hope it's good enough

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:20 pm

*Pokes with a stick* This dead? Cuz it looks dead, but I dont want it to be dead...

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby torinoko_angel on Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:30 pm

;-; Urrrgh, I'm still waiting for Chance and Markus to respond. Guys, where are you??? Not to mention Amber...

torinoko_angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby O'Riot on Fri May 16, 2014 11:20 am

Please ignore and delete everything i have put on this website please! im dieing! i wish this site was more user Freindly.

O'Riot
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby O'Riot on Fri May 16, 2014 11:23 am

Please remove everything i have added onto here please Game master. I wish this site was more user freindly. And the reason is is cuz If i end up in this roleplay, and u guys come back. I will End up holding u back cuz i has no interwebs accesible very often.

O'Riot
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!