Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Truth or Dare?

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Truth or Dare?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JewelGlutton on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:37 pm

I just had a great idea. Why don't we play truth or dare? my way, of course. We get to pick whether we truth or a dare someone, and their truth/dare. The catch is, anyone can answer.

Ex: I dare someone to watch the English lyrics video of, 'Mein Teil', by Rammenstein. (Do not do unless you really want to.)

After this, I want you to post what you did, and a reaction would be nice as well.

Ex: Is it true anyone here has never been kissed? (Or something, it was the first thing that came to mind.)

Post if it's true or not, and perhaps some detail?

Now, for my dare... I dare someone to listen to, 'Revolution 9' by the Beatles!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JewelGlutton
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Truth or Dare?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shady joker on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:52 pm

I watched 'Mein Teil', by Rammenstein with english translation. I was more shocked at how jaded I was to not be shocked by that song.

My truth or dare.

Truth: Tell pkdark what you feel about her.

Dare: Try to actually have a meaningful role play with Waterpicker.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shady joker
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terrus on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:03 pm

Pk: I like you as a friend! and I really mean that.

Dare: I dare you to sprout wings like a bat, and walk like a zombie, while whistling row-row-row your boat threw a car wash.

Terrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SelcouthSkies on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:45 pm

I tried to sprout the wings, and the zombie walk while whistling through a car wash.
I found it easier to whistle while walking, and sprouting water as I washed a car.. :/

Truth: Worst RP you've ever participated in, and why?

Dare: Go to the members list and click the letter "R", PM the second name on the list a random fact about yourself; then post it here, so we know you did it. :3
"Let go of what kills you, and hold on to what keeps you breathing."

"There comes a time when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your own heart. So you’d better learn the sound of it. Otherwise you’ll never understand what it’s saying."

"Follow me if I advance; Kill me if I retreat; Avenge me if I die."

SelcouthSkies
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JewelGlutton on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Hmmm... Probably the Kingdom Hearts one from my FusionFall days. It was terrible. I had to play most of the charries.

Truth: Any obssesions?

Dare: If your a boy, wear girly perfume, for girls, manly cologne.

JewelGlutton
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Truth: I have a very unhealthy obsession for one of my dads work friends because he's absolutely beautiful inside and out. Obsessed so much so that I've offered to do the pay checks every Tuesday for free so that I can be there when he comes in for his.

Truth: The most embarrassing thing some ones every told you.
Dare: Try and start a serious twilight RP, and play Edward.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SelcouthSkies on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Truth: I don't find many things embarrassing, so the closest thing I can think of is.. "You have guy feet." ;_; I've been self conscious about my feet since then.

Truth: If you could change your breast size would you? Bigger or smaller?
Dare: Try and start a serious twilight RP, and play Edward. (lulz)

SelcouthSkies
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Haha, I would yes, I'd make them smaller.

Truth: a time you've completely misjudged someone at first glance, with a bit of detail.
Dare:... Try and... start a serious twilight RP... and play Edward.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxRockerChic8906xXx on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Truth: I one time judged this one girl in my class and thought she was a girly, snotty, rude, thinks-shes-better-than-you person and wound up being completely wrong and since then we have been best friends! XD

Truth: name the worse date you have ever been on (with some details please lol)
Dare: go outside and say "I love you!" to the first stranger you see and write their appearacne and reaction XD

xXxRockerChic8906xXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveFlavored_Poptart on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Dare: I went outside and approached the only person I saw, the guy from three apartments down. He is pretty cute, 6'3", Nice face, sexy green eyes...I said I love you and turned beat red...He just ruffled my hair and got in his car >.< NOT A WORD.

Truth: Ever had an obsession with a character, be it from a movie, book or even rp?
Dare: Draw whiskers on your face try to pounce the first person you see...Detailed reaction please :D

LoveFlavored_Poptart
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:21 pm

I did the dare, ran up stairs to pounce my little brother, when I got up he was standing in the middle of the rooms swinging around an imaginary sword making swishing noises, we looked at each other awkwardly and we agreed not a word was to be spoken lmao.

Dare: have a 10 minute shower with the water on it's coldest setting
Truth: what's the weirdest thing you have done at a friends house?

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JewelGlutton on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:24 pm

Note, I did this because everyone knows my obssesions. I drew whiskers on my face in lipstick... then snuck up behind my dad. He looked behind him, then went back to his game... Nothing too intresting.

Truth: Have you ever punched someone?

Dare: Speak gibberish for at least 5 minutes.

JewelGlutton
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SelcouthSkies on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Yes, I have. Full force, and multiple times to the same person.

Truth: What type of boy/girl attracts you? Physical/Personality wise.

Dare: Find 5 types of liquids in your house, mix them, and drink! Reaction/Taste, pl0x. ;]

SelcouthSkies
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxRockerChic8906xXx on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:03 am

Haha the boys that I am attracted to are tall, have long (but not like shoulder length XD) hair, usually a dark colored hair, either blue or dark colored eyes, not like super skinnny, but not super muscley XD and DOESNT wear neon colored skinny jeans he bought from the girl section of JCPenny (i know a guy who wears those o.o) And his personality is funny, sweet, knows when to be serious, doesnt have to get straight A's but not getting all F's and D's and has to have some common interests (like rock music, movies, book,s hobbies, etc.) and so yeah I felt super girly typing that and not to mention theres like barely any guys in my town around my age that are like that XD

Truth: Have you ever been on a date that was bad (like something went wrong or something XD) give a few details

Dare: Go uo to some random old man/woman and say "GRANDPA/GRANDMA! YOUR ALIVE ITS A MIRACLE!!!" then type their reaction XD (i know im evil/crazy XD)

xXxRockerChic8906xXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:38 pm

I have indeed been an a terrible date. With the sweetest guy in the whole world. Because my Dad was very protective at the time (still is a suppose) and kinda bike scary bikery type looking. I'd told my Dad I was going to the local fair with friends and gave him a list of a few girls and went out with the lad to the aforementioned fair. My Dad got called there (he's a paramedic) and while he was treating some sick kid he saw us walk past him holding hands and dumped the kid he was looking after and came over to shout at me and tell the lad to p*ss off and keep his hands to himself.

:/

I still talk to the guy now though but nothing romantic :(

Truth: the worst Christmas present you've ever received.
Dare: Find a random RP were you don't know any of the users and type in something ridiculous with a massive amount of spelling mistakes, link the RP here so we can see.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:44 pm

I'll do the truth

I got a 57 piece make up set :c

Truth: what would you do for a Klondike bar?

Dare: Watch all the Harry potter movies in a row.
Going for pure and noble but sassy always wins out.
Life is too short to waste it being ladylike.
Fantastic! Sonic screwdrivers are cool.

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:48 pm

I'll go with the dare.

Yeah guys I'm in front of the TV right now like halfway through Prisoner of Azkaban and I'm running out of popcorn.

Truth: What do you think of me, my RPs and my characters?

Dare: Go up to the scariest person you can find in here and say that you ate their pet.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheThirteenth on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:36 am

I'll do the truth,thanks. ''0_0

They're ok,to be honest.

Truth: What is the weirdest thing you've ever done?
Dare: Go to your friends and tell them you're dead and while you're telling them,you have to look like a ghost.
Romance+Fantasy=Perfection ANY ROMANCE IS GOOD.

TheThirteenth
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yacoblytton on Fri May 16, 2014 6:42 pm

Truth, with the subject of love involved.

yacoblytton
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chromium7 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:05 am

TheThirteenth wrote:I'll do the truth,thanks. ''0_0

They're ok,to be honest.

Truth: What is the weirdest thing you've ever done?
Dare: Go to your friends and tell them you're dead and while you're telling them,you have to look like a ghost.

Heh, pretty sure I've done the dare multiple times as a joke, but no one's believed me. Know this isn't usually how it works, but since I've technically already done the dare, may as well just answer the truth too. So weirdest thing I remember doing was probably... sleep three times in two days, wake up extremely confused and start questioning everyone in the house as to when the last time they saw me was. I eventually figured out nothing was wrong at all and that somehow I'd still woken up early.

Truth: Ever catch yourself staring at someone/something, but not stop until it became weird? I guess excluding staring contests for the most part, because if they stare back, it's not as weird I guess. Unless it is and you've made it that way, in which case tell me more!

Dare: Try and kiss your own, actual foot. Should probably clean it first, but it's up to you. Break a leg?

Chromium7
Member for 8 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!