Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What We Weren't

What We Weren't

a part of “What We Weren't”, a fictional universe by seekanddestroy.

A group of people wake up in a room without their memories, not sure of who they are or how they got there. This is their journey back to the world they once knew and the people they once were.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “What We Weren't”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: What We Weren't

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Tue May 13, 2014 3:49 pm

Why don't we just create our own plot? In the event that seek does return, we can just deal with it then and see where to go from there. But I don't see why we should just be confined to introductory posts while waiting for an absent GM
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seekanddestroy on Tue May 13, 2014 9:24 pm

I'm really sorry about being AWOL, folks. I got hit with the Finals Bat hard. Thankfully, I should be able to be more attentive moving forward. Again, I'm sorry to have left you all hanging. I'm glad you got going without me. Keep it up!

SeekAndDestroy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

seekanddestroy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Wed May 14, 2014 2:03 pm

Wait, Kryptonite, you posted in the wrong location so we can't respond...

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Kryptonite on Wed May 14, 2014 2:34 pm

Thanks for pointing that out! Wish I could delete it... Either way, I posted it again. It still works after Cordeaux's post.

Red_Kryptonite
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Thu May 15, 2014 7:54 am

Yooo, stop posting in the wrong placessss. But good job Dak for taking it anyway

Also, I totally forgot to add in little hints on her history so if Beau gets like random realizations or something of the like its just those...I think I made up the art thing but hey, who knows

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Kryptonite on Fri May 16, 2014 10:03 am

Sorry, I'm kinda fuzzy on what's going on... Have NPCs entered the room?

Red_Kryptonite
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Fri May 16, 2014 9:40 pm

So... the door is open? What? Was that Seek's plan?

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Fri May 16, 2014 9:45 pm

I'm going to talk to Seek before I post again because that latest post is just confusing, Splash, care to explain the door opening and the figures he saw? Aedon may not have seen the door open but all of our characters would have, how to we explain that?

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dak'nahlan J'novi on Fri May 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Yeah, What Cord said. I was really confused WTF, I need explanation.
Dak'nahlan

Dak'nahlan J'novi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sun May 18, 2014 1:32 pm

This explains why no one's been posting...Cord have you talked to Seek? I was PMing Splash because they kept posting in the wrong place and it was confusing and then BAM door open...?

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Tue May 20, 2014 10:19 pm

Where did everyone go? I get antsy when no one posts please don't let this die so soon

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Kryptonite on Tue May 20, 2014 11:08 pm

If we don't get an explanation as to what's going on by tomorrow, I'm going to post as if Splash never mentioned anything about the door, let alone it being open.

Red_Kryptonite
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SplashTheCrazyWolf on Wed May 21, 2014 3:16 am

I posted about the door because I thought everyone was out. How could he be talking to him, and the girl in his cell when there is no doors open? Did they just magically appear .-.
Awake at night you focus
On everyone who's hurt you,
Then write a list of targets,
Your violence lack of virtue.

Leave us alone!
You're on your own!
Watch out!

Here's to your perfect weapon,
Crack bones with blind aggression,
Like birds whose wings are broken,
You live without direction.

Song; Perfect Weapon by BVB
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

SplashTheCrazyWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Wed May 21, 2014 7:31 pm

Everyone is in the same white padded room, Splash. We are waking up in the room all at once, together.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SplashTheCrazyWolf on Thu May 22, 2014 3:27 am

Oh, sorry I did not know that

SplashTheCrazyWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sat May 24, 2014 3:11 pm

So....can somebody post?

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SplashTheCrazyWolf on Wed May 28, 2014 6:53 am

Okay so since this is going to die, Imma delete my character soo. .

SplashTheCrazyWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Kryptonite on Fri May 30, 2014 1:24 pm

Anyone wanna adopt Beau?

Red_Kryptonite
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!