Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Pulse

The Pulse

a part of “The Pulse”, a fictional universe by YoshiFTW.

The Pulse is a club, well, the only club, in Rosewood, North Carolina. Thing is. . It's ran by vampires. And the hunters there? Well, they're starting to get suspicious. .

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Pulse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Pulse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:23 pm

The Pulse

Here is where you can reserve characters, ask questions, throw out ideas, or just whatever!

I hope to be role-playing with you soon! ^^
Last edited by YoshiFTW on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Pulse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:13 pm

May I reserve Marlon Texieria and Jennifer Lawrence? I hope I spelled those right.

I would like to change Jennifer's FC though. I can't provide a gif right now but I would like to use Alexis Bledel.

Also, love the DJ thing. I feel like Marlon would get lost in the pulse.

Thank you.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:46 pm

Of course! ^^ Reserved for you! And don't worry about the gif, I'll find one and change the face claim. Cannot wait to see your characters!
Also, tell friends of this role-play if you don't mind! There's quite a lot of roles to fill. :)

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:27 am

Hi! I'd like to reserve the Amanda Seyfried FC please? Thank you!
Wouldn't you like to know?

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesouthernbelle on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:34 am

Hi, Could I reserve the Emma Stone FC? :) Thanks!
That's Just Peachy

thesouthernbelle
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegriminyourteacup on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:03 pm

Could I please reserve the Emily Browning FC please? Lost in the pulse. (Sorry, I thought I had that when I posted.)
draw me under

thegriminyourteacup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:03 pm

@thegriminyourteacup::
Reserved for you! :)

@OtherThanMe & thesouthernbelle::
You two are missing something. Care to glance at the rules again, please? ^^ I will go ahead and reserve those spots for you two, because I know you'll see what's missing. Heh. .

I'll be updating the Info. page shortly with the reservations!! Hopefully more people will join soon. If not, I'll be doubling up and taking on a male character. If anyone is willing to do that, that'd be great! Tell others about this role-play. ^^

Also, if you have any ideas or suggestions let me know!

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:34 pm

Whoops! I'd like to reserve the Amanda Seyfried FC please. Guess I got Lost In The Pulse there for a second. My bad! :)

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Guys help, I'm lost in the pulse!

Well, while I'm lost, I might as well ask. Could I reserve Mila Kunis FC? Also, that being said, I would like to PM with someone taking a male vampire with the purpose of a sub plot to be had? Pm me if interested:)
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesouthernbelle on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:46 pm

I guess I got too Lost In The Pulse to see it, sorry!

thesouthernbelle
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:53 pm

@OtherThanMe & thesouthernbelle::
You two are the best! Can't wait to see ya'lls characters. :)

@gezzygezzy::
Of course! Reserved for you. :D I'll shoot you a quick PM right now.

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!