Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elder Scrolls: Empire

a part of “Elder Scrolls: Empire”, a fictional universe by claw.

Tamriel has long been the site of wars, the dead are too many to count, and now they grow.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elder Scrolls: Empire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:07 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Elder Scrolls: Empire"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Elder Scrolls: Empire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:15 am

interesting, i'm working on a character right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:25 pm

I'm impressed at how much appeal this has had in just the first day alone, I think we only need a few more people really before we actually start posting, feel free to make secondary characters if you feel like people.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Just lettin' ya' know, I got a CS all done, just putting the pictures together. (I decided to basically use my first and well played Skyrim character along with stats for the five skills and pics, plus the whole story I made up for her when I first put her together o-o) Should be submitted soon! :D
"I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief,
because there will be so much to look forward to."
- Donnie Darko
28:06:42:12

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:40 pm

Totally gonna base my character off my current Skyrim character :3
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:51 pm

okay i'll have my sheet up later tonight.

Got locked out of my house today... not fun!

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:43 am

Ok guys, I'm uber impressed at how many good quality characters have been made, be expecting the first post soon today, after that feel free to start writing. I'm expecting good things from such good characters. Just as a side note here when writing, until I write up my own first post there won't be rumours of the dead rising. Yet.

claw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:22 am

There's the starter everyone and yup, it's made be me xD
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:08 pm

So...do we just start posting? And do we gotta be in the same place? Or just throughout Tamriel? (questions, questions, questions)

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:26 pm

I'm pretty sure claw doesn't mind if I answer
First of all, yes you can start posting :)
And secondly, no, everyone doesn't have to be in same place. You can start anywhere you want, that what claw said to me. You don't even have to be in Morrowind I think. I just chose start from there (and that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that my character is dark elf xD)

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greenarrow5 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:31 pm

I've made my character, I hope its accepted into this.

Greenarrow5
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greenarrow5 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:50 pm

I started the second post, Hope you guys like it.

Greenarrow5
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:54 am

Guys, great posts so far but I have to ask, why are there so many members of the Dark Brotherhood running around? On a side note here we have a real deficit of magic and warrior types in here too.

claw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:17 am

Got my post up. Just gotta say, it's so fun writing dialog for Khajiit ^-^ aha
And I just noticed that. Huh. Maybe because the Dark Brotherhood is awesome? XD (I know that going after the Dark Brotherhood was one of the first things I sought when I got Skyrim)

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greenarrow5 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:33 am

I wanted to say, i dont work for the brotherhood. I Pay to get information. That is about it

Greenarrow5
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greenarrow5 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:00 pm

JUst playing the waiting game

Greenarrow5
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:07 am

Ok so I noticed some things and I want to help clear things up for some people. 1. This is not Skyrim, its set 200 years after Skyrim, so the world is a very different place. 2. Skyrim itself is heavily fortified, all cities have strong walls and there are many forts, all the old crumbling ones were repaired during the Stormcloak rule and maintianed by the Empire. If anything else comes up I'll add to this.

claw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:40 am

I just want to say I looked up the Elder scroll timeline, and saw that. Which is why Legertha isn't married to Vilkes. :)

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:13 pm

Ok I'm not getting into Legertha as much as I thought I would... a bit weird cause she's based on both my Skyrim cherrie and DnD Character.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krazy13 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:05 am

Ok, has Miyer left? She hasn't answered and it's been FOREVER! Do I need to like make up an excuse to leave or continue waiting?
Image Cheetahs are my fav animal xD

Krazy13
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!