Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Young, Scandalous Things

Young, Scandalous Things

a part of “Young, Scandalous Things”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

Congratulations! You are now part of the talented cast of Alive. But you don't know you're being taped behind the scenes, and the 'sweet, trustworthy worker' was hired to bring you down, down, down. Hey, it's show business. {Remake}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Young, Scandalous Things”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Young, Scandalous Things

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Young, Scandalous Things"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Young, Scandalous Things

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Hiya there! ^ ^

I would love to take the handsome Paul Wesley please?

Pass 1 || Um maybe just green would be fine. ^ ^
Pass 2 || True Blood! Duh ~ XD Favorite character? Man. It has to be Eric! I always jump between him and Bill for some reason. :P
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chatoyant on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:34 pm

Hey there!
Would love to grab Ezra Miller please.

Hex code will most likely be 7D0505 or something dark red/burgundy like that.
I don't watch television much, so I honestly don't have a favourite show...besides like, Mythbusters, and that really doesn't have any 'characters'.

Chatoyant
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:58 pm

Hi! ^-^

Can I take a chance with Chloe Bennet?

Hex code would be 6960EC.
My favorite show at the moment would be The Leftovers; it's actually kinda interesting. AOS comes first and Skyeward (because I can't pick between them) is my fav. But the Leftover is awesome and Aimee is a more interesting character than the main male's daughter.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:36 pm

Hello!

Could I please reserver FC: Colton Haynes but sort of change the his personality a little bit so that, rather than being cantankerous he's more...self-destructive? If that's fine with you :) (sort of going to mold him after Amory in This Side of Paradise).

Anyways, I'll probably be using Moccasin/#827839 and truth be told I don't like any TV shows at the moment :\ But if I had to choose, I'd probably go with Sherlock? And I think as for favorite character it's a tie between Irene Adler and Holmes :)

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:39 am

May I have a chance with Face Claim: Anna Kendrick? The hex code would be #095651. My favourite tv show? Criminal minds! And favourite character would be the lovely Dr.Spencer Reid. :)
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jojoisme on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:44 pm

Can I reserve the main character, the human ? Favourite T.V show would have to be Friends, favourite character, Chandler.

jojoisme
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:11 pm

May I reserve Emma Stone please?
The hex would probably be #646D7E :3
My Fav TV show would have to be The Colony, and I can't remember the characters because I haven't watched it in forever. D:

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:27 am

Hm. May I reserve the face claim of Vanessa Hugeons, pleaseee? :3

Part Uno| Probably a dark blue or red hue, it's undecided. {0000BF y BF0000}
Part Dos| It is a solid tie between Orange Is The New Black and Grey's Anatomy. Although if forced to pick I'd choose Grey's simply because I am going to be a college pre med this fall. {Yay!} My favorite character was George O'Mally or Christina, ironic because they both left the show.
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:23 pm

All reserved. ^^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby insouciance on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:46 pm

Hey,
Please may I reserve Shailene Woodley?
The hex colour will be #FA5882 & my favourite TV show has got to be Game Of Thrones with a tie between Tyrion Lannister or Jon Snow for my favourite character {although I love all the characters!}

insouciance
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:03 am

Finished with Kimberly

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:32 am

Also finished with my character, hope you like her! :D

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:18 pm

I'm going to submit a WIP. My computer has a tendency to freak out whenever I am typing so, I hope that is okay. :]

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:30 pm

I would like to reserve the character with the faceclaim of Allie Gonino please!
My text color will be
I don't watch much actual television, but my favorite show that airs on tv in America is Space Dandy, and my favorite character from it is Freckles!
Last edited by sadginger on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image in the valley of the dolls we sleep Image

sadginger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 pm

It deleted my text color when I posted?? I am so sorry, I'm not quite sure what happened.
It will be this

sadginger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bodoe on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:57 pm

May I reserve Alex Pettyfer?
The hex would probably be This color
My favorite tv show is Greys Anatomy and favorite character is definitely Lexie Grey :)
"Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop..."- Meredith Grey

Bodoe
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:39 pm

Julia is finished and submitted! (I actually sent her in like two days ago but forgot to post here about it oops)

sadginger
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!