Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: The Rise of Team Cell

a part of “Pokemon: The Rise of Team Cell”, a fictional universe by Conductor.

An unknown, never before seen threat is on the rise throughout all regions in the Pokemon Universe, and for three street bound friends, life is about to take a serious turn.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: The Rise of Team Cell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conductor on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pokemon: The Rise of Team Cell"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
[center]ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Conductor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Pokemon: The Rise of Team Cell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:19 pm

Hi there, everyone. I'm Senpai, your co-GM. I'll be here to answer any questions you may have regarding this roleplay. Of course, there's still a little work to be done at the moment, and I ask that you refrain from asking anything serious regarding the story, rules and character sheet until those have all been posted. Anything else, ask away!

As noted, we will only be accepting one character with us. We will look over all applications sent but will only be choosing one to join in. So make sure when you're writing to really wow us! Give us something fresh and interesting to look at. We will also not be accepting reservations.

I would also like to mention that anything coming after Generation V will not be included in this RP. I'm sorry if this inconveniences any ideas or anything of that sort. Other than that, feel free to drop a message here with any questions. We look forward to seeing your characters and playing with you in the future!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conductor on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:50 am

What's up, everybody? Conductor, here, and I'm the Owner/GM. Just like Senpai, I will also be here to answer any questions you may have to the best of my abilities. Senpai pretty much said it all in his post, but there is something else I would like to add.

I want this OOC to be used frequently. I want it to be used for any concerns and questions to be had in the RP, and I also want it to be the hub of the collaboration. Please feel free to post any and all ideas you have, and we will work through it together, we want this to be fun for everyone.

Conductor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koromaru on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:22 pm

Well I'll express interest once everything is completed. Best of luck!
"I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come..."

Koromaru
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:54 pm

Same here, I'm heavily interested in a private Pokemon RP, especially if it has more than two people within it. Competing for this roles is always very difficult, but I'll do my best and I promise that I'll continually stay active in this roleplay should I be allowed within it. I will also do my best to help develop the plot and the setting with you guys.

I actually am aware of a really effective tool for Pokemon roleplays (although, its really good for any roleplay with combat or a lot of dialogue) which is finally working again, I believe. Either of you can PM me about it and I can demonstrate its usage. I honestly suggest this tool for use in just about every Pokemon roleplay as it is especially helpful for writing out Pokemon battles as it allows you to avoid making a million short posts of each character making a single move, plus you can discuss how you want the outcome of the battle to go while you're making your post.

Also, out of curiosity, I happened to notice that both your profiles have a subtitle and a Pokeball divider which I happen to use in my Pokemon profiles quite a lot, not to mention your Pokemon information set-up looks very similar to my own, probably the exact same as one I've used before. I'm not claiming you've stolen them from me, as I've received them from another source, but I was just a little curious as to where you two have found them, just a simple curiosity of mine. Also, on the subject of profiles, will we have to follow the exact same profile structures as your own?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:34 pm

Hi there! Great to see some interest brewing around here.

@Koromaru: That's fine, friend. It'll be open soon.

@Llyod999: I'm very interested in that tool of yours you mentioned. Definitely feel free to share that if you want. As for the character sheet thing, I obtained it from Little Fox during an RP she and I are doing. We're making sure to credit that in the information posted. As for profiles, personally, I don't mind if you follow a different structure so long as all of the basic information we asked for is there. By all means, feel free to make it your own.

But as of now, Pokémon: The Rise of Team Cell is accepting applications. Please remember everyone that we are only accepting one (1) other person at this time. We will no longer be looking over any applications submitted after this Thursday, 9/18/2014, or Friday 9/19/2014 depending on how many applications we receive.

Please note that you will not be starting off with your Pokémon, but you can choose any first-stage Pokémon from Generations I-V as your starter. It will be given to you at the start of the RP. Just fill it in on your CS how you want it to be. It can have moves up to level 10 based on the Black/White Pokédex and can start off with 3 moves in total, each Pokémon being able to maintain a maximum of six.

With that said, happy applying and good luck! Conductor and I look forward to reading all applications!

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RazzleberryCake on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:39 pm

I am very interested in the idea of a private Pokemon role-play. Even though I haven't been apart of this site for a long time, I still have experience in role-playing.

RazzleberryCake
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:31 pm

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to say a few things since today is Thursday. Tonight, Conductor and I will be deciding on the third. Whether we select you or not, I wanted to thank you all for your character submissions thus far. I've personally enjoyed reading over everyone's characters. I've enjoyed seeing that people are interested in our RP!

I also wanted to make a secondary note here. For any unfinished character profiles (or for any last-minute submissions), you have until 10:00 PM Eastern time to submit it before we finish reviewing all profiles and make our final decision.

Conductor and I very much look forward to finishing the application process here and getting started! Once again, thank you all for your interest and good luck in getting picked!

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conductor on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Attention Everyone! The time has come!

We are officially no longer accepting applications past this time, and will be deciding the one who gets to take part in the Rp fairly soon. We thank you all for submitting applications, and if, in the end, you are not chosen, we wish you only the best in your future Roleplay endeavors.

To whomever is chosen for the spot, we will contact you within the hour, to make sure you are still willing to participate in the Rp, after which time your character will be accepted.

Again, I thank everyone personally for taking the time and interest to fill out an application, they were all very interesting, but in the end, we will only choose one. Thank you

~Conductor

Conductor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed May 06, 2015 9:29 pm

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conductor on Sun May 10, 2015 6:12 am

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to get going, work has me pinned down with extra hours since it's mother's day weekend. I'll be posting the first post today when I get home from work. The setting is Saffron City, anyone can be doing as they please.

@Lloyd999 Since you are arriving in Saffron with Cynthia, you can take her npc role if you'd like.

@Everyone BTW, in our profiles it says "Victoria" gave us our pokemon, it is supposed to be "Cynthia" Don't know why I thought her name was Victoria.

Conductor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun May 10, 2015 10:58 am

I was in the original of this, and literally none of you will ever live up to how goddamn perfect Hisao was. :')
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun May 10, 2015 3:22 pm

@Conductor In that case, I'd like to discuss in that pad I linked.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!