Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Halls Of Enistirik

The Halls Of Enistirik

a part of “The Halls Of Enistirik”, a fictional universe by Baby Panda.

People in RP: Enistirik, BP, Ryuna, Hinata, Rain Dancer, Zenmon.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Halls Of Enistirik”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Halls Of Enistirik

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby Panda on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Halls Of Enistirik"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Da Baby Panda Is In The House!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baby Panda
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Halls Of Enistirik

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:21 pm

what is this?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirsche
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enitsirk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:41 pm

Cool picture, Kirsche.

Good job, Baby Panda. Only change the name baby please ;)

Enitsirk ;)

I have submitted the King. Guess I'll just have to wait. :)
~Peace and play. Be merry and gay ~

Enitsirk
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyunaSiege on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:32 pm

What do we want to have brought us all together?

RyunaSiege
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enitsirk on Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:46 am

So far this is good, but we should wait for Pheon's reply before we go too far ahead.
I hope it's not too long to wait though.

Enitsirk
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enitsirk on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:24 pm

You guys are great. I am having so much fun so far, though now we have to slow down to wait for Rain dance.

~peace~

Enitsirk
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enitsirk on Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:18 am

Does anyone disagree on me writing a post making them all move forward if Rain hasn't replied until Saturday?

Enitsirk
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enitsirk on Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Ok, so now we're back on track and Zen joined us, woo!

Recap, or summarize or whatever it's called:
Ryuna has found Zenos, the awesome dragon.
Rain dance is on her way with the adorable white fox to let the fancy pancy important elves and captain Lluvan know the king wants no war and that the threat is near so they have to be cautious.
Luna is currently rescuing the king from savages trying to burn him. Enit will return to the halls shortly after this.
Pheon protects the throne and receives messages in Enit's place.

Please communicate if there are any wishes, requests or worries.

I have been telling Baby Panda to place the posts in the respective places, because then no one will be confused. If something happens in the halls, write it in the respective place in the 'place'-fan: 'Halls'. If it happens in the wilderness(a.k.a: not in Enitsirk's kingdom), then write it in the 'Wilderness'. Ya'll getting what I'm saying? I'm not a bossy Sherlock am I? I just think it's boring if things get messed up and everybody ends up confused and then the rp crashes. :S

~peace, fun and love~

Enitsirk
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyunaSiege on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:28 pm

Oh glad you are clerifying what is going on because I was a little lost as to what I am supposed to do with Zenos once I found him. As well as I didn't even know if I was posting in the right place or not... So please help. I'm inactive because I have not clue what to do from there. :P

Sincerely,
Confuzaled Ryuna

RyunaSiege
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enitsirk on Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:02 pm

Yeah, if you guys look back at when Enit gave orders- sorry if it was too much spaghetti at once, but hey- you may find what the different creature's mission was, or act like your character would when hearing this from the king.
On your behalf, Ryuna: You were to find Zenos and bring him to the halls. Enit will return and speak to each one of them, wanting to have them all there when speaking of this threat. If the king and all the others only heard rumors about the war, he'd probably be glad to hear more facts and news about it. Hopefully Luna will have rescued the king anytime soon so we can get down to business.

What me and Rain has come up with, is that the land of Decrid, the cold winter land containing demons of scary sorts, has been scaring the elven kind of Farnorths, who is the most wild and rebellious kind of elves. Rain has just spoken to the leader of that tribe, who has been preparing for war with the decrid's without Enit's consent. A new player is joining us as one of the Decrids who wish to fight for Enit as his family was killed by his own kin, the decrids.
There are also dark elves living on the borders of Decrid and Farnorth as wildlings, though they are rare and shy, they exist. And gives Enit chills down his spine.

Sadly I am going away for two weeks, so calm your horses and perhaps figure out more on how to tackle this roleplay. Don't stress or worry too much. As long as we don't make things too complicated, this will roll nicely ^^

~peace, love and cake~

Enitsirk
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enitsirk on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:48 pm

I sent Baby Panda this:

Hello, BP.

We've waited for a very long time for you and since everyone else is keen on continuing we need reply from you in short time.
If your reply has not come in until Saturday or so, I am asking the others for permition to move forward our scene, and bring the elven king home, so we actually may continue without ruining Luna's plot story.

Fair enough for you guys? Ping if you want to continue.

Enitsirk
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!