Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Northern Delegates: The Next Generation

The Northern Delegates: The Next Generation

a part of “The Northern Delegates: The Next Generation”, a fictional universe by AsuraDeWinters.

18 years have passed for the Delegates. Since the fall of Gabriel and the Ex the world entered a time of peace and posterity. New trials stem from parenthood and a group of unruly teenagers threatening to rip the Delegates apart from the inside out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Northern Delegates: The Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Northern Delegates: The Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:04 pm

I understand Alex, but please just be patient... I know Kate and Stella don't want to give up on us or the roleplay and I truly believe they aren't doing this on purpose. I'm sure they'll make time, and hopefully enough time to do a post a week. If it goes past 30 days without a post then we'll talk about the option of closing down and moving on.

Kate said she is going to try to post tonight so we'll see. Here's hoping... Maybe she can even wrangle Stella into doing one so we can move forward a little. Alex and I are holding off a collab because we don't want to get too far ahead from them and make it hard for them to catch up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:12 pm

Alright, everybody calm your tits. I got this.

As you all know, I just started college. It's been amazing, but also extremely chaotic. I went to the ER twice in my first week, if that's any indication. I also have a lot of high level classes I need to take in order to maintain my spot in the Honors Program as well as my scholarship. So it's been a big adjustment.

As for Stella, she's starting her senior year, and relatively busy herself. Mostly, she's just lazy though. Usually she has me around to motivate her to post but now that I'm away I haven't been able to nag her. Not to mention we usually post together, and we're still working out how to do that long distance.

In conclusion, I'm a little offended that you guys think we would abandon this roleplay. We've put just as much work into it as all of you. I'm sorry for not keeping you guys updated, but I've been talking with Vanessa pretty regularly and I figured that would suffice.

So basically what I'm saying is that we're not going anywhere. This isn't the first time the roleplay had gone through a slump like this after all. I personally have no plans of abandoning the roleplay. It, and all of you, are very important to me. This is just a very busy time in my life right now.

I'm going to try and write something up now. Stella and I did have a post written up about a week ago - a long one too - and the whole thing got deleted thanks to the shitty internet we have here in the dorms. So that was discouraging. But I'm going to try and get back to posting regularly.

*Just don't expect it to be as frequent as it used to be (for now) I mean, there were times when I could post multiple times a day, that's just not possible right now

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:43 pm

No offence intended! D:

I just wasn't really sure if you two had been around at all, as my only indication I have of if any of you are around are via posts on here, either in the OOC or IC.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:47 pm

We're not angry or anything. I really am sorry for being so lazy, actually. I'm just not used to having to remember to post on my own. Kate usually reminds me of that sort of thing. The RP has always been like that one thing we do together, so it's really weird not having her here to write with. But yeah, I'm starting a post myself, and hopefully I'll be able to get back into the swing of things soon
-Stella

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:23 pm

Well Alex and I are working on a post. We were going to wait for Kate and Stella to post but we've made the decision to not wait for them to post. I have barely heard from Kate this last week and it seems as each week passes I hear from her less and less. We will move forward with what we can, and anything that's left stagnant, we'll just see what happens with it. We will most likely post tomorrow or Thursday to keep the HQ plot moving, even if just a little. Alex is going off his rocker with not posting so we have to do something lol.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Seems like a plan.

We don't want Alex to lose his mind, lol.

I think we can at least move the HQ plotline along.

I've got LARP this weekend, and foolishly and naively declared that I could make a warg costume for the event in two days, so may not be able to get a post n for a few days, but will get there soon as I can. =)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:14 pm

Well I don't know what you expect Kate to post, but I posted for the mission. I know everyone was hoping I would post Arucan/Will but honestly at this point, it seemed more productive to post for the mission. I mean Arucan/Will would just be their emotional response which in my opinion, is kind of redundant. I'd rather just post their feelings on the situation while they're on the rescue mission. That way it's organic and not just a bunch of emotional rambling you know?

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:25 pm

Back and posted. Sorry if it's a bit terrible, still kinda getting myself back together after a kinda...challenging fest. Glad to be back, LARP had more OOC drama that I would've liked.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:40 pm

It's so quiet. D8

No posts doesn't necessarily worry me, I got other stuff to keep me amused, but man I start to get twitchy when it's this quiet on the whole.

Like something got the rest of you.

And it's just Vit.

Talking to herself in the third person.

FOREVER.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:29 pm

Haha we're still alive over here! Just waiting on Alex and Nessa - but they went raving this weekend or something

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:50 pm

Ahhh. That's all good then.

Hopefully they had a better weekend than I did the one before.

Between OOC politics and drunk guys getting far too uh.... friendly during the evening it left a lot to be desired. Didn't help that this was when I had a full head mask on and could not see for shit in the dark and had no peripheral vision. As it turned out he just wanted to pet me as I had a furry mask on, but what it quite endearing when you have a bunch of kids wanting to pet you in the daytime, is a little alarming when it's a grown guy at night in the woods. x_x

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Hey everyone. We apologize for the delay in posting. We did have a busy weekend but that's not what really is delaying us. Alex says it's ok for me to tell everyone so here it goes. Alex has been diagnosed with skin cancer. It has rattled him quite a bit and he has been in and out of testing to confirm the diagnosis and to determine the extent of the cancer. Results should be in next week and then we go to what type of treatment options he has. We don't want to alarm anyone but we felt that because we have been together for so long we should share the news. We are hoping to post soon and I think it'll help take his mind off everything.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:19 pm

Oh shit. =(

That's horrible.

Though, I've known a bunch of people who have had skin cancers, and they've come through it well. At least it's been caught and is being looked into.

Still, thinking of you Alex and hoping for the best results from the tests next week.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:57 am

Keep us posted if you can.

I worry about you guys. =)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:39 pm

Alex is going in for surgery next week. Here's hoping it goes well. Oh and we posted this massive 4000 word colab so enjoy that. XD So glad the site is working again and I seriously hope it stays up this time. I've been trying to post this for days lol.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:29 pm

Hoping it all goes well!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:50 pm

*Not sure if quiet is RL stuff or just general current crapness of site or mix of both.*

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:44 pm

Site has been good for Alex and I. We've been waiting on Kate and Stella. Haven't heard from Kate in a week. :(

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:42 pm

Yay! Posts! Stuff!

Site's been terrible for me. Keep getting errors.

Oh, also...happy Thanksgiving for those who celebrate that kind of thing. (I think it's today but I don't understand american holidays.)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!