Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Salutations!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Salutations!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silvermare on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:53 am

Hello!

My name Silvermare. I've come here for one purpose, and that quite simply is to roleplay! I have been playing traditional roleplaying games (Dungeons & Dragons, Call of Cthulhu, Star Wars, Vampire the Masquerade, Werewolf the Apocalypse, Deadlands, Shadowrun, Rifts, Cyberpunk, etc.) sicne 1993, but discovered the amazing world of text-based RP in 2002. I have come to greatly prefer the latter! I delight in being the DM (Storyteller), but am quite content to just follow a lead, as well, as it gives me a chance to just focus on my character.

I have experience in every game setting. Past text-based RPs have ranged from a Resident Evil setting in Raccoon City, to Faerun from Dungeons & Dragons' Forgotten Realms series, to Star Trek, to an elaborate fantasy world of our own creation, to realistic modern day, to Steampunk Victorian, to Gothic Victorian, to Intergalactic Sci-Fi, and everything in between. If it can be dreamt of, I can use it as a playground! My characters have varied from shy wall-flowers to in your face snot nosed punks, from idealistic religious zealots to enlightened self-righteous aetheists, from well spoken but pedantic bibliophiles to street-smart rogues, and from golden hearted paladins to violently evil. I can play arcehtypal characters, but I have the most fun creating my own and fleshing them out over time. Elf, human, vampire, creature, alien: anything goes.

...and I'm literate enough to avoid excessive chat speak!

I live in the GMT -8 Timezone, and I'm a nightowl.

I look forward to meeting you and delving into an RP!
May the unicorn be with you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silvermare
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Salutations!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:57 pm

It is time to greet. Rise Up, Mistress NANOHA! "The man summons the Greatest Power he knows, the Queen of Friendship [yurl=http://youtube.com/watch?v=_pnfzt-MNYE]Nanoha[/url]" Unlike Nanoha there, I'm not intrested in friendship through superior firepower, I'm here to welcome you. I see you use he more advanced roleplaying systems (am a D20 nut here), so I'd like to use my power to "Beatboxes" Break RPGateway down for you,Silvermare.

Roleplay Gateway is an internet site, created by the Master, to unite roleplayers with a community that supports them, and can help them in various ways. I am but one member, who focuses on this, and am involved in many role plays games, for example, but others are part of the design team, the art team, the writing teams, and so on.

However, don't be alarmed, we are here to help you with anything roleplay related.With this said, Please do not forget to Read the Rules and The RPGateway User Manual, and I am sure we will be all right. PM or IM me with any questions, and I will get to them as soon as possible. Do not forget, VICTORY GOES TO THOSE WITH COURAGE!

I have some RPs that I would humbly suggest for you.
The Magical Lyrical Technical Wings, A Fantasy RP with Cyberpunk elements, and for you Futuristic lovers.. Super Robot Wars for ROCKON, and Giant Robots!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!