Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Don't Starve

Don't Starve

a part of “Don't Starve”, a fictional universe by Youngblood Prince.

You don't know anytihng except that they took you from your home, or you walked through the door, and now you're here. You never thought you'd be fighting for your life like this.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Don't Starve”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Don't Starve

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Youngblood Prince on Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Don't Starve"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Youngblood Prince
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Don't Starve

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:26 pm

May I reserve a spot?

My character's country origin is California, USA.

And my FC would be AnnaSophia Robb.

"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:29 pm

I'm full on RPs right now but, Brendon Urie <3. Love that FC choice so much! Good luck with your RP!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:32 pm

Hello! I'd love to take a spot, but I'd like to mention a little predicament I have here. You see, I am currently overseas, and I won't be home until the 15th. Might you still be willing to take me?

If you do, my character will be from Germany, and while I haven't decided on a faceclaim yet, it'll be a girl. Thank you!
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Youngblood Prince on Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Mei
I'll reserve a spot for you, thanks for joining! What year will your character be from?

Gentlemiss
He's one of my favorites! I try not to overuse him so this is my first roleplay with him on this site, but I love his expression and he has such a wide range of style. Happy roleplaying to you!

TaniaSoulEater
I think it depends on how active you can be while overseas; I can't hold a spot for you until the fifteenth, but if you can have a character/WIP up within two days and complete it thereafter, as well as showing at least minimal activity in the roleplay while overseas, then it won't hold up the roleplay and we can have you.

Youngblood Prince
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:05 pm

I would like to reserve a spot!

I was thinking of being Scotland, year 1994

Faceclaim is Audry Kitching

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Youngblood Prince on Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:20 pm

shadowseductress
I'll reserve a spot for you, thanks for joining!

ALL - CHARACTER ANNOUNCEMENT
I'd prefer the other two survivor spots are left to males or nonbinary characters unless you have a particularly good reason to play a female.

Youngblood Prince
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:30 pm

Okay. I'm moving up north in the country today, but come nighttime, either today or tomorrow, I will try my best to get a WIP up. I will let you know by tomorrow night. Thank you so much!

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Youngblood Prince on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:34 pm

Due to TaniaSoulEater's availability for the roleplay, there is now a temporaryfemale ban. Nonbinary or Male only, please! I'm opening up two more slots simply because I didn't expect this much interest. We'll still start when we have six roles filled.

TaniaSoulEater
Happy to have you, I'll reserve you a spot! What year is your character from?

shadowseductress
For some reason my looking at your character made her accepted. I apologize! I understand she's not ready yet and if you'd like to abandon that sheet and create a new one so your progress isn't up there, feel free!

Youngblood Prince
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:00 am

By year I'm assuming you mean age? I'm thinking early twenties. I was also considering making her nonbinary? Since you've put a ban up and I know, an overly large number of females is not great.

EDIT: Never mind, ignore that last part. I'll work something out.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:14 am

Okay, I've got a WIP and running. I'm sorry if she's really bad. Tomorrow I believe we will be up in Taipei, where the computers are much better (this one doesn't support GIFs so I couldn't add any). Let me know what you think, anything else you feel I should add, comments, criticism, everything. Thanks! <3

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Youngblood Prince on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:55 am

A little explanation for two things:
Firstly, electronics of most sorts don't work in the Insanity, although your character may or may not know that depending on the circumstances. The level of tech in the world will be explained on a case to case basis; so expect some of my messages to you to be about that in the near future.
Secondly, I thought I might clarify a little with the Health/Sanity/Hunger stats. Basically, the number you're choosing for each is their 'max limit' for each stat. A person with 200 health can't raise above 200, and is probably much less likely to die of damage than a person with 150 health. A person with 200 sanity can't raise above 200 sanity, and is probably much less likely to go completely insane than a person with 150 sanity. The same is true of hunger.

TaniaSoulEater
Nonbinary characters are welcome and encouraged. Also, love the FC choice! However, I do seriously need what year she's from for the main page.

Youngblood Prince
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:16 pm

No problem. I'll just keep her up and let you look at it when it's done. :) She should be done later today.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Youngblood Prince on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Apologies, everyone!
I had the roleplay set to 'does not require approval', which is why there are suddenly a bunch of WIPs accepted, please don't mind them, it was unintentional and should be fixed now!

Also, Peter is up if you all would like to use him as an example.

Youngblood Prince
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:39 pm

I'm not sure I understand? She's born in 1995 if that's what you mean. Sorry, with the FC choice I had to make her younger.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Youngblood Prince on Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:36 am

Apologies, but I'm beginning to believe you haven't read the roleplay's concept.

Youngblood Prince
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:39 pm

I'm reserving a spot for a male character.

Origin: New York City, 1955

FC: James Dean :DD

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Youngblood Prince on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Moonstruck
Reserved for you! Thank you, I'll put it up now.

Mei & Tania
Your two characters are still not accepted, for the purposes of the roleplay.
Tania, feel free to take the next two days to complete your character
Mei, please add more to your 'appearance', 'personality' (some more flaws and depth would be lovely!), and 'history' (how she came to the Insanity, please, this isn't a roleplay about the characters' lives previous to the Insanity, it's about their lives within it. We need to know how she got here.) sections, and please fill out the 'Statistics', 'Family', 'Friends & Lovers', and 'Inventory' sections. The 'strategy' section isn't necessary but you can fill it out if you'd like as well.

Youngblood Prince
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:30 am

Sorry I haven't gotten my character sheet up yet. :) Hopefully I'll have it up by this evening. Just wanted to let you know I hadn't abandoned this.

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:35 am

I've completed Chris, with the exception of the titles and name image. My preferred website appears to be down and RPG seems to be facing some troubles as well. Other than that, everything else is good.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!