Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

It All Started With A Book

It All Began With A Story

a part of “It All Started With A Book”, a fictional universe by BraceBlaze.

Four teens and four storybook characters are suddenly thrown together, as the storybook characters are suddenly transported to "reality".

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “It All Started With A Book”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: It All Began With A Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:57 am

Sorry for the delay! I spent the weekend with my brother unexpectedly. So I'm working on my post now it should be up shortly!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:17 pm

I have finals this week so I'm really sorry but the soonest I'l be able to post is Wednesday.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:14 pm

@ PheonixGirl369 No problem I totally understand about finals. Good luck!

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:39 am

Question - just what is Merida wearing? Would it help Rowan figure out that she's not from his world?
Rowan is currently wearing a red short sleeved t-shirt with grey sweat pants. And blue slippers.

Good luck for the finals, Phoenix!
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:23 am

@Alle9009
Yeah all the storybook characters will most likely be wearing what they were wearing before they were transported. Of course for the details of the outfit you would have to ask Thenovelust

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:58 am

Thanks Brace!

Thenovelust - sorry, I'm a bit at a loss as on how to proceed now. I figure that Rowan could go and catch Merida or something and ends up with them being in the house figuring that Merida is from a different world and Rowan helping out after he had calmed down, but I'm not sure if that's how you want it to go. Any ideas?

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Okay guys, I'll try to post either today or tomorrow I was trying to see if I could post Collin and Aladdin together. Also we'll have a couple more post with just the storybook characters and teens together. After you reached a good spot tell me and we can time skip to the next day at school where they all meet up.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:40 pm

omg sorry I barely checked this! But yes, Merida is wearing that green dress she is ever so fond of. So it's possible that he would feel she's different somehow... Or just escaped a mental institution lol

Anyway, we can always wait for the "time skip" and just have an understanding of what happened, that Rowan somehow got her to calm down and then that's when they figured out she had been taken from her world into this one. Or we can play it out, whichever you prefer. :)

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:42 pm

Lol, it's ok. I won't be able to post today, though. Haha, Rowan would probably think of her as an escapee who's too obsessed with brave... Though yeah, he'll secretly believe in her. I kind of based his personality off of Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya, so... (^_^') yeah.

we can just skip the catching process and make Rowan go "ok, so you're an ancient princess called Merida and you're from a different world. I am way too tired for this. You're a nutter, but you seem too scared to be fake and the dress, so aagh, whatever, I'll just give you a place to stay for the night. Don't tell anyone that you're a princess, they'll think you a nutter like I did." Or something, with interjections in between for Merida to argue and try to prove that she's real, and maybe succeeds. Except the brothers come back and he has to come up with speedy explanations in why they now have a girl in the room. Transfer student who lost her stuff, probably. This ok?

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:20 pm

Okay sorry for posting so late. I'll contact a few people and see what's up. Maybe we should time skip soon.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:52 pm

IGNORE THIS COMMENT. IT IS NOW INVALID.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:12 am

That sounds wonderful! And of course they have to come up with some kind of explanation for the broken stuff. And Merida won't keep her mouth shut about actually being a princess and keeps arguing with Rowan about it until she passes out from exhaustion.

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:44 am

Maybe Rowan scared Merida so she almost fell? And she tried to grab on to the tv and Rowan to stop the fall, but Rowan also tripped and the combined weight brought down the tv. And while they were arguing over whose fault it was, Merida accidentally bumped into the lamp, causing it to fall. - the explanation.

Rowan would probably call Merida a old fashioned rich brat or something (to explain her behavior) and probably have to give up his bed to her until he realized that they can use prof smith's room. Then he'll just drag her over to the bed and dump her there while muttering about how troublesome she is. XD

Do you think we should do this in flashback mode? Like, they're in class or something and then they do a recap or whatever by thinking about the incident and it's aftermath.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Sorry guys! I temporarily lost internet XD Im back I should be posting soon! :)

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!