Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stranger Than It Seems

Stranger Than It Seems

a part of “Stranger Than It Seems”, a fictional universe by devin.

Mystical beings and an assassin try to settle back into the town they went to school in.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stranger Than It Seems”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Stranger Than It Seems

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby devin on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Stranger Than It Seems"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

devin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Stranger Than It Seems

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:23 pm

Hey you guys! So I was so sick of not being able to write, that i ignored doctors orders and started to anyway!!! So my idea was to create a role-play where we could continue the hawthorne concept in our own way. In a new setting. Now one thing I took into mind, was age. As my character is still a teenager, and not all are, I tried to make something more general so that all could participate. I talked to Devin about multiple characters. That way we would have six total, and they could always be interacting even if one person has to leave as I did here recently. For my two characters, I have two controversial personalities. One being a self-sufficient person, and the other being dependent and needing guidance. I figured that if we had John, Shrade, Kyra, Marcey, and Ayzlee, and Devin's second, that we could keep something going. I am so hopeful for this, and I hope I created a broad enough and detailed enough idea of my opinion of the house. I can't wait until you both are back and we can start this off, while the others enter. This will be loads of fun, your friend. - Willowlae <3
"Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one else can see but you."- unknown

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Willowlae
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:21 am

Hello,
now I know I haven't sent in my skelly for Shrade or that I'm not yet finished with Kyra, but to hell with it... I'm posting anyway.

Hope your arm heals faster!
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:40 pm

Thanks you so much! Because it screwed up my tendon I had a four week recovery so this week will be my last, the bone is set and will be fine!!! I am super psyched about this guys!!

Willowlae
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby devin on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:38 pm

So, anyone down for some sort of major event soon? We need a plotline

devin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:51 pm

(I vote love not war) meaning, lets not do the same thing as last time. Why don't we have them blend into civilization, and get jobs. Do you want me to make a third character? Maybe a guy like a vampire or something? I think it would be fun to have rivalries. How long was the group separated? Three of four years?

Willowlae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:06 am

'M okay with either love or war... And rivalries would be fun... And four years, I think..?

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby devin on Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:08 pm

I feel like Marcey, shrade, and Ayzlee could take more of a love kind of thing, while John, Azrael, and Kyra take the war side. :D could be fun

devin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:23 pm

I guess, but you don't have to completely neglect Marcey from stuff war themed, because she kindof has to figure out who she is too. I think the biggest thing Marcey has to bring is a sense of humanity. But she also has no idea what she is capable of, and I think that should be explored some. But whatever. :P

Willowlae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby devin on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:58 pm

Yeah, we could get into that some,

devin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:37 pm

devin stop being a turd and pm me back lol

Willowlae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:52 pm

Well, sorry for not posting as much but I may not be able to post as much as classes just started and this term is really important for me and I'll be studying a lot. Sorry, and I'll probably won't post until tomorrow.

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:21 pm

you're fine! I completely get it. working and schooling all the same. Just post when you can and we will respond when we can. :) Hope this semester goes well. I have all AP and Duel Enrollment classes right now, so studying is my middle name!

Willowlae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby devin on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:49 pm

Hey everyone I'll be posted tmrw mkrn Its been a Creasy freww days

devin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby devin on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:54 pm

I gotta take a break guys, so,e serious shits going down in life, pm if you wanna know, but spread the word, I'm taking a leave of absense

devin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby devin on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:21 pm

Fuck the leave of absence. Also, Blue-wind, I want Phoenix as a character if you could do that it'd be lovely, I was thinking a kindof selfish douche-kinda guy. hates the fact that he's gotta help us, but does it anyway.

devin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:43 pm

I am so sorry but i have been busy as can be. I will try and post asap, but you guys can use my characters or go on and I can catch up.

Willowlae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:36 pm

I am trying to formulate conflict, but it keeps getting shut down, sooooooo I'll just sit back. sorry.

Willowlae
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!