Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cyborg Factory

Cyborg Factory

a part of “Cyborg Factory”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

The Cygen shop offers people who just casually want cybernetic bodies the conversion at an inexpensive price. However when glitches and other problems come up they start to question their own humanity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cyborg Factory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cyborg Factory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:45 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Cyborg Factory"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Cyborg Factory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CMRawles on Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:02 am

Just gonna say that I'm looking forward to this. That is all.
Do you hear the people sing?
Lost in the valley of the night,

It is the music of a people
Who are climbing to the light.

For the wretched of the earth
There is a flame that never dies!
Even the darkest night will end
And the sun will rise!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CMRawles
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:58 am

Looks interesting, mind if I join?

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CMRawles on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:19 am

I might not be an authority here, but I'd guess that that'd be fine, yeah! ^.^

CMRawles
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:43 pm

Sky go ahead its open.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:32 pm

Hey, so I might be turning my character a bit late due to other stuff that needs doing. Please wait a bit.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnethicalVegetarian on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:01 pm

Heya! May I join?

UnethicalVegetarian
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:03 am

Yes sure veggi

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:33 am

Whew...finally managed to finish her. Sorry for the delay though. If you have any concerns, feel free to PM me.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:49 am

Okay, you may start now (with introductory posts or so) and once veggi has her character sheet up and gets approved she can join in. I can first post tomorrow evening since I finally found work here in Japan.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:44 pm

Anyone going to post? So CMRawles might be next.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:38 pm

How about an alternate arc in a separate place within the roleplay such as a steampunkish setting?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!