Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tigers' Stripes

Tigers' Stripes: Character Reservations

a part of “Tigers' Stripes”, a fictional universe by LAkira.

A modern fantasy story that focuses around the lives of six people who find themselves tied to a legend.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tigers' Stripes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tigers' Stripes: Character Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:06 am

Reserve your characters here. Reservations last for 3 days, and more than one person can apply for the same position. If more than one do, I will choose my favorite of the submitted characters. Otherwise, after 3 days the character is yours :)
Last edited by LAkira on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my play-by-post
red-rain-t96664.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LAkira
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Tigers' Stripes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ignetio on Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:11 am

Hello there. May i reserve female water.

Anime: Soul Eater
"just sleep and the pain will fade away..."- page 20 Asmundur

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ignetio
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:32 am

Sure! I'll reserve her, and I can't wait to see your character :)

LAkira
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:30 am

Can I reserve the Blood Tiger as a female?

My favorite Anime is Dark Night.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:43 am

Sure! Thanks for your interest~ And I've never seen Dark Night O.O I'll have to look that up.

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:06 am

May I reserve the Black Tiger? Gender, well, Male.

Favourite Anime?
Why? Such a hard question for me to answer.... So instead I'll give you my top 3:
1. Last Exile (All three parts to it)
2. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
4. Library Wars (It's a manga but I love it)
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:29 am

Cool! I actually haven't seen any of those three *gasp* Looks like I have a lot of anime binging to do.

I reserve him for ya. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

And why? Well, I've run out of anime to watch, so figured this would be a good way to find some ;P and it seems to be working so far~

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Re: Tigers' Stripes: Character Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:25 pm

Yo, I'll reserve Wind, Male. My fave anime... I don't actually have one, I love to many, so it changes from day to day. For today, however, it's D. Gray Man. :)

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Alright :) He is reserved~

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:40 pm

Ok. A couple questions before I throw it together, in case you don't like it. I figured, tigers only come in orange and sometimes white, so there would be other people using those colors, and since Wind is very versatile as it is colorless or can be interpreted as 'sky', which would be black or blue, I should do something different. Also, tigers only have stripes because they need to blend in - a wind spirit with stripes would do the opposite. So, I tried to find a good pic for that, and while there were some really cool pics, none fit. Eventually, I broader my search to other large cats, and found something - a pic of a panther, so black, with a character who looks by chance a heck of a lot like Roy Mustang. I decided to use him, and find pics of him without the fire and stuff. So in the end, I came up with 'stripe less black tiger (panther) and Roy Mustang FC. In all, the FC would be better suited to fire or shadow, but can work for wind as well. Would you still accept it, or do you want me to find a different set? What do you think?

O.O Wooooow that took longer to explain than I thought. Sorry!

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:11 am

@Skykoko
I'm not sure what you're getting at here, but I must ask... You did read the rules and the CS, or didn't you? In this fantasy RP, the spirit tigers' colors and such are already laid out. I don't really need/want pictures of the tigers, just the anime face claims. The wind element is the silver tiger, meaning the tiger's fur is a silver-gray color with black stripes. The characters' hair color for wind should be silver as well, though if you wanted to use Mustang as your FC, he could be dying his hair black, or you could claim Mustang as your FC but say to imagine his hair is silver rather than black. Does that make sense?

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:30 am

Ok, I guess I get it. I thought that the specifics of the tiger would be needed, as well as for the person, so I was trying to find a pic of the tiger with a character, then chose my FC based on the character. I'll choose someone different then.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:25 am

Would like to reserve the Jade tiger. Female please.

And my favorite anime would have to be The World God Only Knows.
Need...More...Coffee...

Rari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:53 pm

I'm sorry. But there's still a reservation for the Jade. She mailed me about it.

Since you've both submitted characters, I'll review both and see which I think best fits the roleplay after a day or two. I do think I mention in the intro. that if more than one person wants a reservation for a character before the three days is up that I'll choose the one I think is better, so I'll reserve both of you.

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:16 pm

...I just checked, and it seems I forgot to include that tidbit about reservations in the intro. but included it at the top of this thread. Sorry, guys. It's now posted in the intro.

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:20 pm

@Skykoko
I really like your character! ^^

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:58 pm

All roles have been reserved by at least one person, so hopefully we can get this going when everyone has a character submitted. Yay! :)

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:00 pm

All the characters look great so far! Thank you guys for joining :)

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:28 pm

Yo. So, since its been a while and we're still waiting on the last two characters, I wanted to say that if (thehalfbreed443) has disappeared, I would gladly do two characters. Since I have a love of fire, I would fit the role fine too, and I have no problem with handling two characters in one RP. :)

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Alright. If no one takes the role by a set number of days, I'll gladly let you take up a second role :)

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!