Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Dryl Crystal

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: The Dryl Crystal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:38 pm

"Find something..with alot of electricity...and bring it to me..hurry.." he said as he began to turn pale. He wasnt going to make it if he didnt get what he needed, and now his only hope was a kid whos hope was him, would he make it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:31 pm

Something with a lot of electricity. Hmm....Where could I find something like that? He looked at the guard that he had just knocked into the wall. He looked at his holster, seeing his standard issue pistol. There was another holster, this one empty. Jermak looked at the dead man's hand, and saw that he was holding a taser gun. Hold on friend, help is on the way.He sprinted off, following a trail of bodies. He found a boy surrounded by a bunch of bodies. He knew that this was the person he was looking for. "This might hurt a bit, but it'll recharge you.", he said. He aimed at the boy, pulling the trigger of the taser gun. The gun jerked as enough electricity to stun a bull coursed through the coils and into the boy's body. "Did it work?", he asked anxiously.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:07 pm

"UGH!" he said as he was shocked, it wasnt a it hurt thing, it was a sudden strength thing.
"Yea.." he said standing up "For now anyways.." he said looking at him.
"We need to find the others..." he said nodding at him.
"Your name? Im haseo.."

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:18 pm

Jermak reached out his hand and helped Haseo to his feet. "I'm Jermak.", he replied to Haseo. "Let's go and search for the others."

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:29 pm

"Right.." he says running out into the hallway seeing guards. He smiled and lightly tapped his foot sending a eletrical wave through the ground stunning the enemies greately making them stagger everywhere.
"Your turn.." he said grinning.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:21 am

Ariah walked into the house and true enough, he aunt pinched her cheeks. "Oh look how you've grown! My my hasn't been such a long time since I've seen you? Why it has been 14 years?"

"Eight years," Ariah corrected her. Her aunt had come and visited them twice and the last time she had seen her was eight years ago. After a little more small talk with the three adults, Ariah excused herself and ran up the stairs to the rooms above. Following her aunt's directions, she found the room she was to stay in. Pushing the door open, Ariah scrunched her nose at the sight that met her. It was entirely too pink for her. Frills, laces and plenty of dolls were the only words she could think of as her bags were set on the bed. Her hands on her hips, Ariah sighed. This would be the place she would be staying in for quite awhile and she had better get used to it.

As she unzipped her back to start unpacking, the doorbell rang and being curious, Ariah walked out and down the stairs just as her aunt opened the door.

"Sarah! Why dear, your parents were looking for you. There were so concerned when you didn't come back home. Are you okay? Would you like to come in?" Hannah spoke so fast that even Ariah could only make out parts of it. Moving down the steps, she peered at the guest and realised she was the girl from the next house. Looking at Sarah, Ariah had a strange feeling she somehow knew the girl but brushed aside the thought and laughed at her own foolishness. How could she even know the girl when this was her first time on Earth.

Hannah looked down at Sarah and waited for the young woman to answer. Stepping away from the door, she invited Sarah in.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trix on Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:50 pm

"Yeah, Mrs Devroux. Your parcel came and was left with us." Sarah handed the now slightly damp parcel to Mrs Devroux. "Do you mind if I borrow a towel and the spare house key? I grabbed the wrong keys again." Sarah stepped in and onto the doormat. "Mum and Dad were out when I left; I forgot to leave a note. Then again, I didn't realise I was going to be gone so long." Sarah turned around and glared at Liam's car. Turning back to face Mrs Devroux, Sarah noticed the girl she'd seen earlier, standing on the stairs. Sarah felt a weird connection with her. She shook her head slightly, then turned back to Mrs Devroux. "I'm sorry about my appearence. I had a bit of... an accident." Sarah was still soaked, from head to toe, and dripping on Mrs Devroux's floor.

Trix
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!