Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

S'evader

S'evader

a part of “S'evader”, a fictional universe by Paranormal_Bouquet.

E แ”• แ‘• แ—ฉ แ‘ญ E [More Inside] [OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “S'evader”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

S'evader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paranormal_Bouquet on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:41 pm

!PLEASE READ!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Because of me just wanting to get the info page and layout over with since I have been working on this for four straight hours today, I forgot one important detail. All Characters Will be Immune To The Disease. That means all characters that are made and entered into the RP will not get infected by the disease and catch it like any normal person without the immunity would. This is so our characters can go on in the RP without any restrictions or deaths. If you, for some reason, want your character to not be immune, please feel free to say so and explain why. I have no problem with some characters being immune and some not. But remember to please say something if you do wish for your character to not be immune or else I will automatically think they cannot catch this disease. I would add this to the title page, but I've been working very hard on the layout and more text will only stretch it out and get all the pictures out of place and yada yada yada. So, I will put it here.

Thank you!

//Steps to Reserving//
1: Give me an appropriate FC
2: Tell me what their occupation was/is
3: Give me a still picture of your FC, not a gif. (I will make it into a kinda looking circle like my FC up there)
4: Give me a gif of your character that is 500 in width. I will crop the height down so it matches everyone else' and is even with the RP design
5: Give me three traits
6: You can either choose to give me some basic info of your character in your reservation or sometime after
7: Please include your characters dialogue colour/what colour your character will speak in {Mine is #F76541}

Character Sheet
Code: Select all
[center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][size=140]โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•[/size][/center]

images; don't forget name

[size=140]โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•[/size]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][size=300]โ—ค[/left][/size][right][size=300]โ—ฅ[/size][/right][center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjk2LjAwMDAwMC5kMkZyWldaMWJHeDVJR0Z6YkdWbGNBLCwuMAAA/frenchpress.regular.png[/img][/center][left][size=300]โ—ฃ[/left][/size][right][size=300]โ—ข[/size][/right]

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
[left][img]pic[/img]
[img]pic[/img]
[img]pic[/img]
[img]pic[/img][/left][size=130][left]โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘[/size][/left][right][img]pic[/img]
[img]pic[/img]
[img]pic[/img]
[img]pic[/img][/right][size=130][right]โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘[/size][/right]
[center][size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]F U L L  N A M E;[/u][/font][/size][/color]
[font=Arial][b]full name[/b][/font]

[size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]N I C K N A M E (S);[/u][/size][/font][/color]
[font=Arial][b]nicknames[/b][/font]

[size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]A G E;[/u][/size][/font][/color]
[font=Arial][b]age[/b][/font]

[size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]G E N D E R;[/u][/size][/font][/color]
[font=Arial][b]male/female[/b][/font]

[size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]S E X U A L I T Y;[/u][/size][/font][/color]
[font=Arial][b]sexuality[/b][/font]

[size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผน;[/u][/size][/font][/color]
[font=Arial][b]ethnicity[/b][/font]

[size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผง๏ผต๏ผฅ ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ;[/u][/size][/font][/color]
[font=Arial][I][color=hex]hexcode[/color][/I] ; [b]dialogue[/b]
[I][color=hex]hexcode[/color][/I] ; [b]thought[/b][/font][/center]
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
[left][size=300]โ—ค[/left][/size][right][size=300]โ—ฅ[/size][/right]
[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjk2LjAwMDAwMC5ZbkpoZG1Wc2VTQnpZMkZ5WldRLC4w/frenchpress.regular.png[/img][/center][left][size=300]โ—ฃ[/left][/size][right][size=300]โ—ข[/size][/right]
[left][img]pic[/img]
[img]pic[/img]
[img]pic[/img]
[img]pic[/img][/left][left][size=120]โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
[/size][/left]
[list][size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผน;[/font][/u][/color][/size]
[font=Arial][I]description here[/I][/font][/list]
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/w6t8FlD.gif[/img][/right]
[center][img]http://wpquestions.com/uploads/LatinUnit_phpWIWo50.gif[/img][/center]
[center][size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]๏ผฑ๏ผต๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผซ๏ผณ ๏ผ† ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผข๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผณ;[/size][/color][/font][/u]
[font=Arial][b]Quirk ;[/b] [I]explain[/I][/font]
[font=Arial][b]Quirk ;[/b] [I]explain[/I][/font][/center]

[center][size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผณ;[/size][/color][/font][/u]
[font=Arial][b]Like ;[/b] [I]explain[/I][/font]
[font=Arial][b]Like ;[/b] [I]explain[/I][/font][/center]

[center][size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผณ;[/color][/size][/font][/u]
[font=Arial][b]Dislike ;[/b] [I]explain[/I][/font]
[img]http://wpquestions.com/uploads/LatinUnit_phpWIWo50.gif[/img][/center]
[left][size=300]โ—ค[/left][/size][right][size=300]โ—ฅ[/size][/right][center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjk2LjAwMDAwMC5ZbVZoZFhScFpuVnNiSGtnZFdkc2VRLCwuMA,,/frenchpress.regular.png[/img][/center][left][size=300]โ—ฃ[/left][/size][right][size=300]โ—ข[/size][/right]
[left][img]pic[/img][/left][left][size=120]โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
[/size][/left]

[list][size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]H E I G H T;[/font][/u][/color][/size]
[font=Arial][I]feet / cm[/I][/font][/list]

[list][size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]W E I G H T;[/font][/u][/color][/size]
[font=Arial][I]pounds / kg[/I][/font][/list]

[list][size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]H A I R  C O L O U R;[/font][/u][/color][/size]
[font=Arial][I]describe[/I][/font][/list]

[list][size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]E Y E  C O L O U R;[/font][/u][/color][/size]

[list][size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]B O D Y  T Y P E;[/font][/u][/color][/size]
[left][size=300]โ—ค[/left][/size][right][size=300]โ—ฅ[/size][/right][center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjk2LjAwMDAwMC5kR0ZzYTJsdVp5QnphV3hsYm5Sc2VRLCwuMA,,/frenchpress.regular.png[/img][/center][left][size=300]โ—ฃ[/left][/size][right][size=300]โ—ข[/size][/right]
[left][img]pic[/img]
[img]pic[/img]
[img]pic[/img]
[img]pic[/img][/left][size=130][left]โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘[/size][/left][right][img]pic[/img]
[img]pic[/img]
[img]pic[/img]
[img]pic[/img][/right][size=130][right]โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘[/size][/right]
[center][size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]P L A C E  O F  O R I G I N;[/font][/u][/color][/size]
[font=Arial][I]place[/I][/font][/center]

[center][size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]H I S T O R Y;[/font][/u][/color][/size]
[font=Arial][I]describe[/I][/font][/center]

[center][size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]F A M I L Y  T R E E;[/font][/u][/color][/size]
[font=Arial][I]describe[/I][/font][/center]
[left][size=300]โ—ค[/left][/size][right][size=300]โ—ฅ[/size][/right][center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjk2LjAwMDAwMC5iM1JvWlhJdS4w/frenchpress.regular.png[/img][/center][left][size=300]โ—ฃ[/left][/size][right][size=300]โ—ข[/size][/right]

[size=130][left]โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘[/size][/left][size=130][right]โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘[/size][/right]
[center][size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]F A C E C L A I M;[/u][/font][/size][/color]
[font=Arial][b]faceclaim[/b][/font][/center]

[center][size=120][color=hex][font=century gothic][u]C.S. CODING & CREDS;[/u][/font][/size][/color]
[font=Arial][b]Paranormal_Bouquet[/b][/font][/center]

[center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/60327706470e7fce4a15d08fa1abe3ae/tumblr_mh9l7xHvQ11s0c2c9o1_500.png[/img][/center]

This is my own CS that I coded out and made myself. Feel free to use it for this RP. I have already added some pics in there and there more my liking/style but they may not be your type of thing so feel free to edit that out as well and add pictures of your own if you want to. Also, feel free to use your own character sheet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Paranormal_Bouquet
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Re: S'evader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:43 pm

I don't knwo if I can join just yet :D but I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! Gillian Anderson I LOVE Her I just starrted to watch the X Files with her in it but she is amazing and a very underused face claim.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DM Dalton on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:34 pm

This roleplay has caught my eye.. and I will be trying to submit a character later tonight if that's alright. :)

DM Dalton
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawaiianhoney on Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:24 pm

Disregard this post.

Thank You.
Last edited by hawaiianhoney on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hawaiianhoney
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:51 am

Face Claim: A J Cook
Image:

The Gif:

The Three Traits: Smart, Sassy, Stubborn
Name: Spencer Brooks

Basic Information: Spencer grew up in an unstable home for most of her life she felt unwanted and always lost she went into the FBI after she found out her parents were murdered. Spencer moved to New York to be near work. People say she is a very smart person but has the a tendency to be pushed over.

Characters Dialogue Color: #CA226B

I really like your role play it sounds really good I hope this works for you
Hannahpop102

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:02 am

I saw this pop up and did a double take, thinking at first "Whoa! Why would someone name an RP after me?" It was amusing, to say the least.

"You see... I'm not mad. CHAOS isn't mad. I've SHOWN you the REAL WORLD. Shown you CHAOS. And hopefully you went sane. But killing chaos... you can't kill CHAOS. And you can't keep it locked up for long..."

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bambinablues on Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:56 pm

Face Claim: Jhene Aiko
Image:
Gif Image:
Traits: Anxious, Bashful, Downcast
She was a girl who lived in a bad neighborhood, who luckily had parents who tried there absolute best to get her out. She studied hard and became an officer. She was always shy around people and just cared for her work. Nowadays she, though scared, does what she has to do to protect the people and her parents.
Color

bambinablues
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!