Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Laurel

Laurel Shipping Thread

a part of “Laurel”, a fictional universe by Mac n Cheese.

Laurel Academy has long been known as the school for those who will control their generation. To attend, one must be impossibly wealthy, impossibly talented, or simply impossible. Here, the super-powered mingle with the super-influential.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Laurel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Laurel Shipping Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:38 am

Now that I can kinda make gifs be prepared for an onslaught of them.

Edit: And some Bastille-inspired Nirling! Sadly they are both models and don't have as much variance in emotion for gifs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:27 pm

One just for Lane and one for Lerin ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:12 pm

For those that I can find gifs for, I'll probably make little dance things for the partners during this dance.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:31 pm

If anyone has any requests for ships to draw ;)

piearty
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:32 pm

Draw Laimee!! AHHHH

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Tbh I'm not that into Laimee because of the incompatible orientations thing >-> If Aimee really is straight then I wouldn't want it to happen because that would be kind of uncomfortable. I ship it one-sided though.

Also I'm gettin a stripes vibe from Lane and I put gloves on Aimee because WHY NOT, summer gloves exist! Suppress those powers!

piearty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:29 pm

LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS SHIT IS
Honestly, that makes me ship them even harder. I just honestly want everyone to be gay, always, forever.
Inside of us there is a thing with no name. That thing is what we are.

Saerith
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:08 pm

On my phone at the moment and I probably won't get to see it till after work, but Nirin? Or maybe a lerin brotp?

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:03 pm

SO GOOD THOUGH!! And I love Amiee's gloves!!!!! No one has ever drawn anything for me :3
Angel has said Aimee has mixed feelings on the situation so maybe this summer she will realize she is bisexual? Idkkkk I guess we will see!

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Hmmm good suggestions Mac but I want to draw people other than the ones I already drew x) First suggestion gets it! That'll be my last one for now I think.

piearty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:13 pm

On my phone so awkward typing but PIEARTY OH MY GOD AHHH!!! Dat post. Yo art. I'm just gonna collapse in a twitching heap on the floor. Draw Sterin!!! Please. Like, whenever you're free because you are the most talented human being alive.

Haha I love the gifs Mac! esp the face one haha.

Btw Dumisa hasn't responded and thus, Sterling is stuck >.< He would ask Erin to dance but obviously... I mean, can I just move him or pretend the whole exchange with Christine never happened?

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:14 pm

I don't think this one is as good as the other ones ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh well.

This is the scene at the lake.

piearty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:56 pm

Layla, I'm actually gonna pm Dumisa and see where they're at, you can feel free to do so if you want though.

OH NO BUT IF NINA SAW THEM DANCING. And poor Carr would be left behind. Oh my goodness.

Funnily, in the face gif it kinda seems like she's responding to him rather than the reality.

Piearty, well, I think it's lovely. Erin looks so angry and then Sterling gives zero shits.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:14 pm

Saw Mac added the Mad Sad Crew and had to participate

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:32 pm

They're all looking kinda serious or sad and then Erin is smiling like she's about to slap someone. None of them fully rebounded from the break what an angsty bunch

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:34 pm

Also this is how Lane was hoping Aimee would feel after they hooked up, very funny, very pretty song hahahha
This could be for Erin and Nina idk maybe

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:12 pm

So I've decided I'd like Daniel and Keevan to both be pathetic in their own sort of way. Erin will probably be next, because I'm insatiable.

I like the idea that Rebecca never returns Keevan's feelings, and he just ends up pining away and trying desperately to keep up this little dance for fear that he is irrelevant otherwise.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:33 pm

Nononono don't break my heart like this Mac! That last sentence in your post TnT

Actually you know what?

I want Rebecca to return Keevan's feelings, but for him to be so utterly convinced that she's playing the game, that he is irrelevant, that he doesn't even notice that she likes him for real and pines away anyway. So basically the same thing + dramatic irony. That's right little characters! Feel the pain!

EDIT:
I keep thinking about it and like, what if Becky doesn't even necessarily need to play the 'game' to the intensity that Keevan needs to because she's in such a solid position while he's not? So eventually she is essentially like "ok these rules, this game, i don't care about it as much as i care about you, stop playing so hard" but Keevan is so used to it by now, used to playing (part of it to get closer to the gossip, part of it to get closer to her) that he just can't, like he thought he was this chill devil-may-care wiseguy who was above it all because he was below it, but dammit he cares about this stupid politics game, he's invested his whole (anonymous) reputation/legend at the school on it, he's in too deep...

Augh for a character created only to make sure there were enough dudes in the RP this guy is sure destroying me inside.

piearty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:39 pm

~Casually destroys Luna before it's started~

piearty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:38 am

Haha I know, I know. I'm a terrible person and these are pretty OOC but I couldn't help myself.

Laimee. More Laimee (because I'm a sadist and sucker for unrequited love):

Hey, did someone say Long Live Luna? ;D

Omg I can't believe I spent an hour and a half on this xD Wtf you're actually obsessed with this RP, Layla. This is the longest gif in the history of gifs hahaha. Hope I managed to include everyone who's active! It's Lucas' mind-reading gig especially since he's done so much amazing art for us ;) This is nowhere near as cool but my personal favourite's Carr's thoughts x3

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!