Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When the World Fell

When the World Fell

a part of “When the World Fell”, a fictional universe by shatari19.

A world where the Church has fallen and Priests are hunted, a young woman helps to save a man who is on the run for his life. What if they develop feelings? Will he break for her?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When the World Fell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

When the World Fell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "When the World Fell"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: When the World Fell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrysalis on Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:40 pm

Hi there!

You misspelled "committed", which is one of those words that gets me sometimes, so I almost didn't notice! At any rate, I'm interested in this plot you have here, so I'll happily apply for the other slot. Would you mind letting me know what style of face claim you prefer? I'm pretty open to any of them, so nothing in particular bothers me in this respect.

Also, I'd love to talk to you about the setting and world, if you're interested.

Cheers.

-Chrys

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chrysalis
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:45 pm

Thanks for reading the rules! :3 I usually prefer rl face claims. If that makes sense. XD and I would love to talk to you about the setting and world!! I'm headed to a movie right now but I'll be on later tonight. :) my husband wanted to see one. ;feel free to send any questions you have my way. I'll get back to you as soon as I'm able.

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrysalis on Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:59 pm

No worries; enjoy your movie.

My questions are basically two: what's the technology level on this planet, and are the only non-Rothen in the story humans? I think with that info I should be able to make a character. :)

Chrysalis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:10 pm

Thanks!!! :D hopefully it's good. XD

I'd say it's more advanced than what we have now. Close to what's you'd see in Star Trek. More or less. XD and as of right now, yes. We can always add more later on:)

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:37 pm

I see someone's beat me to the part, but if it falls through, or you start another one, I'd love to help! :D

I don't meant to be pushy, and just tell me if I am, but maybe, if you've already supplied the female character, then I could play the parents, or the Rothen, or.. something? I dunno, I just really like this idea, and would really like the role, but I understand how it is if you've already promised the role to someone.

Sorry again.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:28 am

@Chrysalis, I will approve your lovely character once she is completed. :D If you want, just let me know when you finish her. I can't wait to see her finished!

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrysalis on Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:24 am

Cool! She's done, by the way. I hope you like her, though if something's a little off, I'm willing to negotiate. :)

Chrysalis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:50 pm

I love her sooooo much! Lol I'm at work right now but I'll work on a reply when I get home. You're more than welcome to start the rp if you'd like :)

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrysalis on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:49 pm

I took you up on that offer and started the RP--my posts aren't usually quite that long, but I'm flexible with whatever length is most comfortable to you.

But I'm glad you like her; this should be fun. :)

Chrysalis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:44 pm

I loved your post sooo much! Lol my length can vary but I've been doing about 500words a post lately. :) it all depends on what is going on in the story. I'll be able to reply tonight when I get home. I can't wait!!!! Lol now I just need to settle on how I want Alexander to wander in lol

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrysalis on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:36 pm

Okay, cool. I'll just shoot to match you in terms of word count then. I'm sure it'll all work out fine in any case.

Looking forward to your post!

P.S., I made Alexander a post card thing like the one for Ainsley. Feel free to use it if you like or ignore it if you prefer.

Chrysalis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:58 pm

I Love it so much! :D I'll totes use it! Thank you so much! :D

I'm working on my post now XD And I opted for having his appear at night. I was thinking that Ainsley might see him and go investigate. XD

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrysalis on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:18 pm

Sure, that makes sense.

And just so you have a heads-up, the nature of my job means my availability can fluctuate wildly throughout the week. Sometimes I won't have anything for three days, other times I'll be able to post three times a day. I'll be sure to maintain an average of at least three a week per your rules, but I thought I should let you know it might not be consistent.

Chrysalis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:21 pm

I work retail so I feel your struggle. XD lol No worries there. ^_^ I'm happy as long as I know I've not been abandoned. ;p But, I appreciate you telling me! :D And almost done! : D

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrysalis on Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:05 pm

Awesome! I was so excited to reply to your post that I just did already haha. Ainsley's not really a "panic" type of woman. xD

Chrysalis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:15 am

XD I loved it so much! :D I read it and then...passed out. LOL I feel like her and Alex are going to get along perfectly ^_^ Once he loosens up. XD lol I'm so excited for this rp! :D I got done with my reply so quickly! lol

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrysalis on Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:19 pm

Heh, cool. You get notifications when I post, yes? Or should I tell you whenever I do?

Chrysalis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:19 pm

I get notifications unless I'm at work. But I usually check every once in a while because I have several that I do through pms. :D So, I'll see it regardless. ^_^ I've literally been dying to reply to your post since I read it earlier. XD LOL

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrysalis on Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:05 pm

Ah, I see. Makes sense. Yeah, I've been sick for the past couple days, so I've been like... sitting around waiting for things to reply to haha.

Chrysalis
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!