Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rock of Ages (Closed)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Rock of Ages

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:02 pm

Aya looked at him and bit her bottom lip. "Back up isnt that bad. i mean..you still get to do something. Its better than nothing," she noded. "Hey..even if we get famous...some girls find back up singers hot, so i think thats not to bad," she said trying to cheer him up.
“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

Favorite songs Of the Month
Alicia Keys- Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart (Rnb)
Ravex- Rock U, 1 More Night, Believe in Love, House Nation, Golden Luv, Mega rave (J-pop)
TVXQ- Mirotic (K-pop)
Owl City- Fireflies (Rock, Electro-pop)
Utada- Dirty Desire (Pop)
Boa- Eien (j-pop)
Saori@destiny- Wow War Techno (j-pop)
Erol Alkan & Boyz Noise- Death Suite (Electro)

...... until next month

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:11 pm

Brandon got similiar responses from the ten more record companies he hit up. None wanted him. Some said he wasn't modern, some said he dressed bad. All in all, they just didn't ant to give him a contract. Brandon sighed. He would have t do a couple more things, but he was heading home. He packed his stuff and drove back to his apartment. He took out his cell and called Aya.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:28 pm

"Hm really?" he said smiling brightly and trying to make a sexy pose in his chair being funny like.
"Well its fine I guess...I suppose it wont be that bad..by the way i am also good with a bass guitar.." he said.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:34 pm

Aya giggled and looked at justin. "They'll like you dont worry." Aya cellphone vibrated inside her jacket pocket and she looked over at it. She walke dover to it and tok it out. "What do you know..i do have my cellphone hahaha," she said as she took out her sidekick. She seen it was brandon and immediately picke dit up. "Hey brand, what's up? How did it go?" She asked.

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:39 pm

Brandon sighed. "Bad. I got rejected by ten record companies. For dressing bad and not being modern in my playing. I guess I'll have to work on that." Brandon really liked his outfit, but he would like being a professional electrical guitarist more. "How's things on your end?"

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:42 pm

"That sucks. There's go tto be at least one record label that wants us. Everything is pretty good. Justin is happy with his role and he's going to fit in well," she said. She then leaned against the wall and said, "I know this is way out of league but it might work..im not sure but..instead of just going straight to the record labels..maybe we should uhhh...get some gigs....," she then bit her lip before saying, "Like the one i found for us tomorrow."

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:16 pm

Brandon sighed. "Aya, for all you knew, I could have been out of the state at the time of this gig. And you don't make arrangements without at least running it by me. Can I ask you to please not do that again? It's good about the new guy. Where's the gig?"

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:40 pm

Justin sat thier clearing his throat and humming some songs. He then walked out to his car and got his bass guitar, he came back in and tuned it a bit then strummed randomly making a but of tunes but not trying to really pay.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:30 pm

She knew he might not be happy about it but she knew what she was doing. "Sorry about that...got it..i'll never do it again," she said sincerly. "Ok so this gig is at a cafe around town named Corsorta. Its a nice little computer cafe but they needed a performance for the day since their orginal performers were out of town, so i seen the opportunity and took it. I probably shouldn't have took it without telling you but i couldn't say no."

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:50 pm

"Sounds sweet" justin said strumming and humming a song that would sothe a soul instantley.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:17 pm

Aya heard the stumming and smiled. "Listen to that in the background brand, this guy is good," she said moving the phone away from her ear a little.

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:39 pm

"Glad you think so. Anyway, I don't know about this. We've had no experience playing together as a band, and we don't even have any songs. I could play a bunch of covers, but..." He sighed. Why had he started a band? "All right. I'll see you at Consorta tomorrow." He hung up the phone and began to strum his guitar, wanting to make sure he'd be ready.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:08 pm

"Cool! Meet cha there," she then hung up. She made a fist and did the victory gesture. Even though they had no idea to play like a band..it was going to wrok. If there was one thing she did believe, she believed they could do it. "Hey justin!" She yelled to him walkign into the room. "We got a gig at Consorta tomorrow so get ready to be amped up ok, i'm gonna get out of here. So i'll see ya tomorrow okies." She grabbed her jacket and walked out the studio.

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!