Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Regrettable Things

Regrettable Things

a part of “Regrettable Things”, a fictional universe by Twizzie Lord.

You're a terrible person. But I'm willing to give you a chance. [Advanced. Roles open!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Regrettable Things”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Regrettable Things

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:56 pm

Hello! Thank you so much for taking interest! Here, have a cookie.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Regrettable Things

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:21 pm

I do like the idea to this rp. Furthermore I share the dream to see an rp to it's intended terminus. I would like to reserve a sinner role however I don't currently have a faceclaim chosen (At least, one with a name known). I hope I'm not being problematic in lacking one to draw upon right now.

Also, Here:Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TIα‘•K on Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:40 pm

Yo!! I would like to reserve a role of a Sinner, their sin being Greed & the FC is Kiyomasa Senji!!
Here is your funny Gif!! >:3

TIα‘•K
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:22 pm

@Zalgo
That's completely fine! Though if you wouldn't mind telling me when you do find one, that'd be aweeesome~ I like to see people pick a face claim beforehand so they show some kind of commitment, but it seems like you're already pretty serious about this so I'll let it slide! <3 :33

@TICK
Reserved! :33

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:42 pm

Hello! I'd like to reserve a sinner, and their sin would be pride. My FC shall be Aozaki Touko here is a funny gif.

And a bonus. My dogs meeting Santa.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:53 pm

@afreerobin Reserved~

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TIα‘•K on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:13 am

Is there a character sheet that just isn't up yet or are we responsible for our own? I forgot to ask :3

TIα‘•K
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:37 am

@TICK and pretty much everyone else
Oh gosh, I completely forgot about a character sheet. My apologies! If I had a beautifully decorated one to give out I'd give it out, but I'm afraid I don't, so I'm probably going to throw out a few things you'll need on it and let you guys get creative. Is that alright?

Speaking of, so long as your character sheet is nice looking and has these things, it should be fine!
Name
Power if sinner (try not to get overpowered, please! <3)
Sin if sinnner
Physical Appearence (at least one paragraph!)
Personality (at least two paragraphs!)
Backstory (at least two paragraphs! Don't forget to mention their sins if they're a sinner.)

I'll add this to the main page as well so any newcomers can see. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:25 am

I've got a picture which I'll be using for my character. Here it is

It's the best result I've gotten after some hours of combing Zerochan. It's some guy who's name I don't know uploaded by a fellow called ShintaroLikesMemes. If you recognize the character you know more about it than I do. Hopefully this is an acceptable faceclaim, all lack of info aside.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:34 am

Interesting RP. Interested in joining though it seems only the Kingdom roles are open. Just a few questions though:

- Are the Kingdom characters past sinners of sorts? Or were they already there before?
- If it's the latter, what kind of life would they have lived since? What does the place look like?

Thinking of reserving the Mercenary. Face Claim would be either Kushia Microphylla or Zinnia Silane

And here's my funny GIF. To be honest, something like this actually happened to me when I tried doing the same thing. In my defense, I was six. XD

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:03 pm

@Zalgo That's perfectly fine! ^-^

@SkyCladSaya06
It could be either former sinner or long-time resident-- it's up to you, really. As to what it's like, It's a somewhat old-timey town with a castle and horse-drawn carriages, that sort of thing. If the character had been living there for a while, they'd have a life normal for anyone living in old Europe... i-if that's not too vague. You could go with orphan, son of a shoe polisher, etc....

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:40 pm

Hey guys, just dropping in with an update! TICK dropped out of the roleplay for personal reasons, but I got two very good friends of mine to join so we should be fine. If those who haven't gotten their characters in could soon, that'd be great! <3 <3

I should finish my character by tonight or tomorrow; I only have a bit left to do.
I can't wait to start~!

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:45 am

Uhh...Are we still on?

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:51 am

I'm still on board if we are.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:56 pm

@SkyCladSaya @Zalga Yeah, they're just taking a long time to submit ://

Since we've been waiting so long, we could start the roleplay and have them jump in later. I'm sure they wouldn't mind, and it'd be very easy to work in. Would you guys want to do that? We have enough to start.

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!