Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bad Business

Bad Business

a part of “Bad Business”, a fictional universe by maloneyc16.

Running a family business is never an easy job, especially when the family has the morals and mentality of a gangster. Two rival companies fight for their place on the top and they will do whatever it takes to get there.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bad Business”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bad Business

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Fri May 05, 2017 10:39 am

I was thinking maybe in Spain one of the siblings get kidnapped. Ransom maybe?
Let the rolepaying begin!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Fri May 05, 2017 6:03 pm

That would be interesting. The other Steeley siblings could accuse the Payne's of kidnapping the other sibling at first.

If you are both down for that, I'll gladly play along. You two can also decide which sibling you think needs to get kidnapped.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Sat May 13, 2017 7:46 pm

@TheNewb08 Loved the scene where Fredrick slapped Douglas!

@Korruption "Business is a bitch." That was great! xD

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Sun May 14, 2017 11:06 pm

Douglas needed to get slapped, let's be honest

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Mon May 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Yeah, I'll have to agree with you there.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Wed May 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Damn, I really need to check the OOC more often xD
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Wed May 17, 2017 11:13 pm

It's fine. I didn't really say anything too important. I just like to communicate with you guys every now and then.

I do want to know if you guys care if I go ahead and skip to Spain after the Steeley siblings leave The Peacock Lounge. If I do, then I'll write 'a week later' at the top and play it like Esmeralda already agreed to go. If you want to do something before that or play out the phone call though, I'll do that.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Fri May 19, 2017 9:11 am

I'm fine with either!

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Fri May 19, 2017 10:17 pm

I'm on the same page with TheNewb. It's up to you ^^

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Fri May 19, 2017 11:12 pm

@Korruption
Would you like to do the phone call? Douglas will try to make faces at her if it happens!

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Fri May 19, 2017 11:12 pm

Alright then. I'll probably go with 'one week later' option then.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Fri May 19, 2017 11:16 pm

I can still do the phone call if you want.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Fri May 19, 2017 11:48 pm

I don't mind either way ^^ It's completely up to you two.

Korruption
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Fri May 19, 2017 11:54 pm

Okay, Newb, you can decide because I'm terrible at decisions and you are both making me question myself. Lol xD

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Sat May 20, 2017 12:04 am

All Douglas will do is try to mess with her so if that's worthy enough for a post then let's do It!

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Sat May 20, 2017 12:59 am

Okay so we will do the call and then go straight to Spain. I'll just start it off where Sebastian answers the phone and you guys decide what to do from there. I probably won't have a post for Elias for the phone call, but I may mention him.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Thu May 25, 2017 8:56 pm

Just a heads up, I won't be here until Monday. My family's going camping, so that means no internet. Sorry guys.

Korruption
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Fri May 26, 2017 12:35 pm

That's cool, everyone needs a break from the internet every now and then. Thanks for the heads up!

I'll go ahead and inform you guys ahead of time(way ahead of time) that I'll be on vacation from June 24th to June 30th and will most likely not be posting or anything.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!