Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Big Cats and Other Difficult Things

a part of “Big Cats and Other Difficult Things”, a fictional universe by Wyatt.

There are a select few in the town of Hela that get to be "riders" and they're found with the "gift" at a young age. Too bad that's not you, even though you've always wanted to bond with one of the giant Terra Cats.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Big Cats and Other Difficult Things”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyatt on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:36 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Big Cats and Other Difficult Things"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wyatt
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Big Cats and Other Difficult Things

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:20 pm

Hello Wyatt,

I am glad I found this roleplay, really excited actually. I just commented on one of your RP threads actually. I would love to roleplay with you if you'd have me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyatt on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:31 pm

Sure! Just approved your character. Work is picking up lately, so, I generally post once every day or two. I try to keep things going and not neglect the stories, so, if you're worried about me posting, just know, I am working on it. Thank you for the interest and I'm excited for this story. This is one I was actually waiting for a little while for, so, I'm happy that you responded.

Wyatt
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:40 pm

Awesome. It is okay, I may be able to post once every two days. It depends on how work goes daily and if I go to a class or the gym during the week. I will post at least once a week unless some issue arises. I will let you know if issues arise. I am pretty much free, and I can likely keep the flow of posting once every two days or so. If I can post more, I will. Hopefully this works for you.

I am committed, and I will make sure not to neglect the story. I will keep things going as well. I generally reply to my RPs in order. I am all caught up at the moment and the other RPs have slowed a bit. This is how I came to the conclusion I can reply every two days or so. If you ever worry about my posting, just let me know and I will update you on what's going on. Though, I shouldn't worry you :)

Welcome, I am glad I found this story. I think I saw it before, but maybe never go to really look at it because I was working on characters lol. Would you like to make the first post? Or should we discuss some things first?

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyatt on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:53 pm

All sounds good!

I can make the first post but it will not be tonight but tomorrow morning instead. I have a few I need to get caught up on, myself. I don't like to plan too indepth but if you ever have suggestions or ideas that you feel uncertain about adding in, feel free to post here or in footnotes; I check both. I have a vague plan but I honestly don't mind being surprised by new directions if you feel inspired. That's part of the fun of writing with somebody.

Wyatt
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:06 pm

I am glad it sounds good. That is fine. At the moment it is late at night for me, so you posting tonight or tomorrow works for me. I will post any suggestions or ideas here. I actually have no idea where the footnotes are I just realized. Now I must find them as curiosity.

Glad you have a vague plan, and I may add a surprise here and there if the opportunity arises. I am sure it will. I do love writing with others. Also, I have to ask as I was curious, what would the pen for Rek look like? I have been going animals pens.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:37 am

Hey, I hope all is well.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!