Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Roleplayers needed!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Roleplayers needed!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahimlilgina on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:58 pm

Hello everyone! I have come up with a roleplay that I'd like to start off as my first official new role play. It's a good place to reteach myself everything I know about role playing and maybe even show me what I should improve upon.

Anyway, The role play would deal with survival. Weather it be on an island, Apocalypse, some sort of fantasy mix up. Anything that can be with a survival situation is what I'm looking for. We would go over the style of the characters and how we'd like the play to start off weather it be before destruction swept upon them or after. Whom ever accepts my plea for help has first call as to who they'd like to play. I hope to meet some great people. Pm me or reply to this forum if you're interested. Thank you and have a pleasant day!
Last edited by Absenthia on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Your topic and message has been edited as we discourage the 1v1 or 1x1 tags. Private RP's are allowed, however we highly encourage you to create and share with everyone.
(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
Be well and be happy ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ahimlilgina
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Promethean Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Author Person of Interest Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Roleplayers needed!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spacient on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:36 pm

I'm interested, I'd love to hear more about what type of apocalyptic survival it is. Are we talking zombies, incredible natural disasters, alien attack, literally the biblical apocalypse...?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spacient
Member for 7 years
Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Roleplayers needed!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahimlilgina on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:11 pm

Spacient wrote:I'm interested, I'd love to hear more about what type of apocalyptic survival it is. Are we talking zombies, incredible natural disasters, alien attack, literally the biblical apocalypse...?

Well, I hadnt really come up with a set theme yet. Which would you be most interested in surviving?

Ahimlilgina
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Promethean Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Author Person of Interest Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!