Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shared Delusions {Reboot}

a part of “Shared Delusions {Reboot}”, a fictional universe by Klockwork0reo.

A lonely memory is an incomplete one. An experience unshared is imperfect. Embrace the madness of community.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shared Delusions {Reboot}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:20 pm

How is everyone? I'm excited to see you all. Requisition characters, or simply chat to others in this tab.

I'll also make announcements relevant to everyone in this tab. This is also a nice place to reach me with additional questions about the RP and absences. Basically, if you are confused about anything, ask away here.

I'd like to be organizing the patients into three "phases" or groups. Basically, each phase would receive an altered version of the drugs being tested. The first phase is the oldest, and therefore have been there the longest. As a direct result, they are comfortable with the routines and rules of the program, and have begun to notice the cracks at the edges. Phase two would have just started to become familiar with the staff and the building, but still sort of unused to the odd secrecy surrounding everything. They might smell something fishy, but simply won't have enough experience to lay any true claims. The third phase would be the newest, and have JUST been admitted into the program. As in, the final person would have been admitted only a couple of days before the beginning of the RP.

The groups don't mean that everyone in one group started the same day, but it does mean that they will likely have similarities in symptoms or disorders. (To better test effects of a drug). I'd like to try and spread things out evenly here, but I'll take feedback and volunteers.

Also, if you're looking to collab a post with someone to make interactions and also fill the word requirement, I'm putting the link for this group's Etherpad right here. If there's any remaining questions, feel free to ask.
"In breaking news, the Sky. The Earth.

Life.

Existence as an unchanging plane with horizons of birth and death in faint distance. There is nothing to speak about.

There never was."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Shared Delusions {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LexiFae on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:25 pm

Just got Andrew and Raven up and I'm ready to roleplay. Come on guys lets get this nut house up and running. XD Okay don't kill me for that.
Happiness is useless without sorrow, and comfort is useless without discomfort. Now take this in and understand, your story is beautiful, no matter what it says.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LexiFae
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:02 pm

I'm rather intrigued by this concept though I'm not sure if it's still going ahead due to the lull in activity.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenGen1 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:15 pm

I submitted a character but I haven't heard back

GenGen1
Member for 7 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!