Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rough Waters

Rough Waters

a part of “Rough Waters”, a fictional universe by maloneyc16.

When rumors of a large treasure emerge, four pirates join forces in order to find it. {No spots left}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rough Waters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rough Waters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:53 pm

No worries, maloney :) and i'm glad to hear both of you guys are good

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:12 pm

I'm not going to be able to continue this roleplay guys. I'm leaving the site for a while or permanently. There's nothing wrong or anything, I just want to focus on my life more and dedicate my time to finishing college, my current and future job, and my loved ones. I wish you both the best of luck. You've been great roleplaying partners and I'm going to miss roleplaying with you. If I ever come back in the future and you guys are both still on here and willing to continue where we left off or start an entirely new roleplay then I'll gladly do that. Hope you both do well in the future. ~ Maloney

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Hey no worries, at least you had the decency to tell us this. I always say real life comes first and I wish you the best of luck.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:55 am

I totally understand as well, thank you for communicating with us, it was great having you as a roleplay partner. It makes me sad to know that this roleplay won't continue but real life comes first and I've also been considering taking the decision you have. Hope everything continues going well and don't be afraid to drop by and tell us how you're doing! <3

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!