Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Recruiting for Z-Academy-Year One

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Recruiting for Z-Academy-Year One

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:02 pm

I have started a roleplay in which prospective students have entered an academy to be taught the fighting styles and techniques of the Z-Fighters from the Dragon Ball series. The roleplay has started, but since we only have two members, there is plenty of room for more and any new people will not have to do too much catch-up. I'd like to get at least two more people involved in the story, though I will take any that are interested. The main plot is that prospective students wish to become the new Z-Fighters, the defenders of the Earth. Z-Academy is a large complex in Hercule City that caters to warriors across the galaxy, and this serves as a focal point for the story. There is no set amount of years for graduation from Z-Academy, instead serving as a lifelong learning center to foster the growth of its students. It is a community unto itself that fosters romance, friendship, and rivalries as every student vies for a single goal-to be one of the new Z-Fighters.

It would be nice to have some female characters involved in the story, since we currently have none. There is no character limit on members, so if you want to play two or more characters I am fine with that. There are some rules and restrictions, but nothing that I feel is particularly limiting to the characters in this style of RP. I will leave the link to the Z-Academy OOC below, and if you have any questions or concerns, you can feel free to PM me or post there.

I hope to see several interested parties.

Z-Academy OOC: academy-year-one-ooc-t105514.html
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!