Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Acknowledge my presence.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Acknowledge my presence.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrophim on Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:51 am

Hello, I am Necrophim. I am an incredible roleplayer and my skills will most likely cause you to have an orgasm. Now, please acknowledge my presence here by posting responses that relate to "hi necrophim welcome to the forums! you are the best person ever and i want you inside of me".

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Necrophim
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Acknowledge my presence.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:38 am

Lmfao, Necrophim.

I've already talked to you some in the chat, but you won't be getting that from me.

But you will get a..."I'm glad you're here and look forward to seeing your skills put on display to make a judgement for myself!"

I hope that suffices for now. :)

Otherwise, if you need help with anything, let me know. <3
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:40 am

ImageImage

Welcome to RolePlay Gateway, regardless of your self-perception I have no desire to have an orgasm induced by you, nor do I wish to have you in me as you surmise. Other than that feel free to ask anyone, staff or community member, if you have questions about how things work here at RPGateway. Please take some time to read the Users Manual and the Rules, as they are of the utmost importance. Also since it seems you enjoy fighting, I would humbly suggest you look at the GT League and record all fights and sparring sessions you have had anywhere on the internet in GT hall of records.
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:42 am

Hahaha, ok let me fix that sentence

Hi Necrophim, welcome to the forums! I am the best person you will ever see and I want to eat you alive o_O

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrophim on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:59 am

Skallagrim wrote:Welcome to RolePlay Gateway, regardless of your self-perception I have no desire to have an orgasm induced by you, nor do I wish to have you in me as you surmise. Other than that feel free to ask anyone, staff or community member, if you have questions about how things work here at RPGateway. Please take some time to read the Users Manual and the Rules, as they are of the utmost importance. Also since it seems you enjoy fighting, I would humbly suggest you look at the GT League and record all fights and sparring sessions you have had anywhere on the internet in GT hall of records.[/color]

You're in denial, you do want me inside of you. I know the rules. I've seen the GT league.

Necrophim
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!