Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hi everyone!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hi everyone!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrWarehouse on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:58 am

Okay, I'm not new to RPing, but I am new to this forum! :]

I hope everybody is friendly and I won't get mauled by outrageous people! Wait, I lied.

Make my life a little more exciting.
What is life, really?

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/don-let-the-stars-suck-you-ooc-t36065.html I need RPers! I don't bite. I promise!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MrWarehouse
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hi everyone!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:17 am

Hi! This is a great place to rp, everyone is nice and ...kinda insane but thats why its so much fun! Btw your icon is awesome, I love that show!
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrWarehouse on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:23 am

Well thank ya!

I love the miraculous misadventures of flapjack, too! :D

MrWarehouse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iamsheena on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:08 pm

There are a lot of scary people on here so you don't have to worry about getting bored :]
I hope to see you a lot more throughout the boards.

Welcome BTW. I'm Sheena.

Hope you have lots of fun :]

iamsheena
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:13 pm

I has an RP that's supposed to be scary, if your intrested.

We're all quite mad here as well =D

Anyway...

I'm SaveYou/SummerShudder, and I hand out cookies or pop rocks, you can choose. Chances are, you'll get a free tin of soda with the pop rocks, but don't worry.

I've eaten them and then drank soda so many times, there's nothing left of the my stomach to explode =D (Nah, last time I had it, my friends acted as if I was going to blow up, but nothing's happened. Yet >>)

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:13 pm

Hey MrWarehouse (I honestly need to know how you came up with that NAME!?!)

Anyways, Welcome to RPG! Glad you could join our growing community of fun lovin roleplayers. I hope you will find roleplays that suit your tastes and if you have any queries, any at all, please do feel free to PM me or any other member of this forum.

HAVE FUN!

PS: Why the name, MrWarehouse?

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrWarehouse on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:18 pm

Well thanks everyone!!

I came up with the name because I love originality.

Warehouses hold a lot of items, and so does my head. Lol!

So that's pretty much where it came from.

And if you don't mind, link me to your RP, SaveYou! :] It sounds quite interesting.

MrWarehouse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:22 pm

'Tis in my signature =D

The Alice in Wonderland RP, except it's based more off the American McGee's Alice game.

Don't worry if you haven't played it, I haven't either =D

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrWarehouse on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:23 pm

Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite books. hah.

And I've beaten American McGee's Alice. :O

MrWarehouse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:25 pm

=o

I think we're going to be friends =D

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrWarehouse on Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:25 pm

Best friends!

MrWarehouse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:32 pm

*MAULS Mr.Warehouse*

Hehe, Sorry mate couldn't resist. Welcome to RPGateway!! I think you will like it here I know I do! If you ever need anything feel free to PM me! : D
Image Image Image Image

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!