Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Search for the Everstone OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Search for the Everstone OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:29 am

HAR HAR H- Oh, we were supposed to stop?

Gosh I have no idea, maybe you should start them up Jade? People are always afraid of gamemasters.

Hitler by polish vampires... haha...
^ The text your searching for is that way ^

http://www.myspace.com/ymudmusic - Rocking it the Ambiental way. With a bag of Frasse in my mouth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billie_blujean on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:21 pm

By the way, randomly. Every time my character communicates with Blair or I read something about her, I feel like I'm talking to my real self in the third person. I have role played for the past 8 or so years and have NEVER come across a character who has the same name as me (Blair). It's unbelievably schizophrenic feeling to call someone that.
~*~*The insecurity is almost as dire as the actual incidents: Much like democratic presidencies, we live in constant fear, never knowing when the next one will occur*~*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Billie_blujean
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selothi on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:33 pm

Haha, welcome to madness me' dear ! Strange and interesting coicnidence, maybe in your mad IRL state of mind you'll make your char kill her just to end the pain inside your head ! lol.

Selothi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am

That would be very interresting. Mmyes.

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kingmonkey+1 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:15 am

When the voices in your head begin to post independently on an RP forum, it's time to increase your dosage.
I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker, I get my lovin' from your mom.

kingmonkey+1
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:55 pm

XD..............sorry Billie, if it makes you feel akward, it's a name I use often with certain characters that have certain qualities.
Image Image Image Image Image
------------------------------------------------
RPs I am in:
When Darkness Falls v.2.0 - Running, Please Join!

Black_Dragon
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:17 am

Hmmm....I know that Skallagrim is busy moving....but where is everyone else in my group? I could technically reply to Tigerz's post, but I want to get everyone else involved. But we seem to have just sort of stopped. Which is a pity. I think this could be a great game.

But it's not going to go anywhere unless people post.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:27 am

I can make a cuddly post, if you wish, to get a few people moving along.

Black_Dragon
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selothi on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:53 am

She was talking about her group though. Those with kingmonkey+1/Joseph Bell are either sleeping, or being chatted up ! So our group isn't too bothered by the non-posting. Anyway, please post the rest of you ... Now !

Selothi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billie_blujean on Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:24 am

Black_Dragon wrote:XD..............sorry Billie, if it makes you feel akward, it's a name I use often with certain characters that have certain qualities.

Not at all. Just surprising. :)

Billie_blujean
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kingmonkey+1 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:28 pm

I'm, actually waiting for Jadeling's group to go forward a bit, too. As it stands, our little band is already asleep for the night and waiting to fly out the next morning. In order to keep our two groups on more or less the same time line, I felt it would be better to hold back a bit and let y'all catch up, chronologically speaking.

I mean, even though we're obviously going to beat you to the stone and win the game, we at least want to have some challenge!

The gauntlet-- it is thrown down.

kingmonkey+1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:51 pm

Well, nothing seems to have happened during my absence. I'm writing from Bosnia (čőćđž etc.) and I think I have been gone for like ... at least two weeks. Whatever, glad I didn't miss out on too much.

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:56 pm

kingmonkey+1 wrote:I'm, actually waiting for Jadeling's group to go forward a bit, too. As it stands, our little band is already asleep for the night and waiting to fly out the next morning. In order to keep our two groups on more or less the same time line, I felt it would be better to hold back a bit and let y'all catch up, chronologically speaking.

I mean, even though we're obviously going to beat you to the stone and win the game, we at least want to have some challenge!

The gauntlet-- it is thrown down.

Oh no you di'in't!

Come on, guys! We've been called out! Let's get to it, already!

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kingmonkey+1 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:36 am

[trashtalk] Judging from the rousing response to your rallying cry, Jadeling, I can tell my team is going to have no trouble winning the prize. Why not just give up now? [/trashtalk]

;)

kingmonkey+1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selothi on Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:28 pm

POSTED FOR MISTER BELL'S TEAM !

Selothi
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!