Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Introducing!!!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Introducing!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladanna on Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:37 am

Hi, I'm new here, could someone tell me how the post things works.
"Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice."
-Fire and Ice-

Robert Frost

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vladanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Introducing!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:48 am

You can go to either the large box at the bottom of the screen, or click on Post Reply. The latter allows you to bold certain words, center your type, and change font color (I think). I'm not really an expert on it, but if you go to the aforementioned large box at the bottom of the screen, type in a comment, and hit submit, it should post the comment. Hope I helped.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:59 am

Hello, and welcome to RPGateway.

For starters, you should check out our rules here.

And here are a few starter guides that should make things easier. You can find them here and...here. (Just as a note, on the second guide, number 1 is optional. :P) I know this place can be daunting. It was when I joined. :D

And, should you need help, you can PM anyone for anything. Well, most anything. :P

Anyway, welcome again and have fun! :D

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:03 am

Welcome to this place.
The user manual might help.

Have a Cookie

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:05 pm

Miss Vladanna, it is the way to courage works. The Power of the Post stone works like so. One can use the "Quick Reply" field, below the "Thread", a string of text responses to a general "OP". or original poster. This is the key to victory. One could also hit the "Post Reply" button, and a field with the words "Post a Reply," will appear. Type your response, and hit the Preview button, to see what it will be like in reality. Then, hit the submit button when you are satisfied with the results. NOW, its Time to Come

I am Ryand-Smith, resident hotblooded Roleplayer of justice! I'm here, as part of the elite tactical command, under the power of the Creator, Remeus/Master. However, don't be alarmed, we are here to help you with anything roleplay related.With this said, Please do not forget to Read the Rules and The RPGateway User Manual, and I am sure we will be all right. PM or IM me with any questions, and I will get to them as soon as possible. Do not forget. The name of the machine does not matter, it is the Pilot who will make victory possible!

I have some RPs that I would humbly suggest for you.
The Magical Lyrical Technical Wings, A Fantasy RP with Cyberpunk elements, and for you Futuristic lovers.. Super Robot Wars for ROCKON, and Giant Robots!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladanna on Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:03 am

Thank you all for answering, I feel welcomed.

Vladanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:51 pm

Wow! Our members never cease to amaze me with how quick they are to help. ^^

Welcome Vladanna! ^_^

Glad to have you! Tell us a little more about yourself so we can get to know you. And please let us know if you have anymore questions!
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladanna on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:25 pm

Well, I'm 13. I have two older siblings, and both my parents. I have two pets a ferret and a dog. I live in Payson. I have a best friend who's like my sister. I love to roleplay, I do it all the time. Now if I may, I compliment you on this website, it's wonderful. I'm very impressed by your customer service, it's amazing. You guys definitaly have it all figured out. I would give you guys a donation if I had the money. Is that enough information for you? :D
Can someone explain how to get a pic on to a post?

Sincerely,
Josette Rosaleen Ruthven

Vladanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladanna on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:29 pm

nvm I figured it out.

Vladanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:12 pm

Welcome to our forum! Have this pic' in my post!
Kaedai Mikailo wrote: and...here. (Just as a note, on the second guide, number 1 is optional. :P)

Do you think Master works for the Firefox company? He's always trying to tell everybody how great it is and how we should all ditch Internet Explorer. I mean it's one thing to like on over the other and tell people why, but sometimes it feels like he has some reason to take out a bloody revenge against Explorer.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!