Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Brought by Fate OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Brought by Fate OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:56 am

Without the other, one is nothing...
The humans,being too ignorant of their sins, is to be punished, by the unleashing of the seven demons. These demons are normal people. They are not even aware they are destructive beings sent from God. Soon, their power will increase and become obvious. When this occurs, they will destroy the Earth and themselves. That is, if they don't find their other half. Their composer are a part of their human soul. The part that was taken out in order for them to become demons. Without their composer, they are nothing. They become immortal. Demon,to be exact. The demons look and act different when their power arrives. They become evil, selfish. Like the seven sins. Their composer is usually the opposite gender. The composer has a talent that soothes the demons. The seventh kiss of true love between the composer and demon will break the spell. The demon's powers will activate on the 7th of July at 7pm. That is the second day that we play out. The first is the day they meet.
Roles available:
one demon

Character Skeleton:
Name:
Appearance: [picture or detailed explanation]
Soul type: [demon or composer]
Personality:
Other half: [ someone's name]
Last edited by eNzeru on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Brought by Fate OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:56 am

Name: Airashii
Appearance: Image
Soul type: Composer
Personality: Airashii is quiet, calm, and reserved.
Other half: TBA
Last edited by Chihari on Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
β™«β™₯β™ͺHe Got That Super Bassβ™«β™₯β™ͺ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby albel cigaro on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:42 pm

ImageName: Eugene/Gene
Appearance: <----
Soul type: composer
Personality: Many may consider Gene an incurable dreamer. Whenever this young man is not spaced out, he is often seen vomitng out a hypocratic piece of advice or some random philosophical view. He takes things at a very slow pace and goes over most things with somewhat easy going attitude, however women seem to be an exception to this. A desperate side seems to pop up upon attraction to which can easily be manipulated.

Other half: Loretta
Last edited by albel cigaro on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
DO NOT WANT ...my post to be rated.

If you feel like critiquing any post that I make please do it though PM as I find it much more informative than a simple number

albel cigaro
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:26 am

ImageName:Hana
Soul type: demon
Personality: will be revealed in rp
Other half: Dai..? :]
Last edited by eNzeru on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosecleer on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:39 am

Name: Vanora
apperance Image
Personality: alturistic, peaceful and gentle. She likes to help people and tries to be optomistic. She always gives her best no matter what. ((She's much like Princess Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicle ^^))
Other half: TBA?
Last edited by rosecleer on Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It is said that when the Ice Princess lost her greatest love, she melted into a puddle and washed away into the earth," Vincent said, looking over the tiara carefully.
"So do you think this is her's?" the Gaurd asked eagerly.
"No," Vincent said plainly. "For I know the Ice Princess...and she is no such form of weak..."

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

rosecleer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken Romeo on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:47 am

Name: Reks
Appearance: Nothing but a Punk
Soul type: Demon
Personality: Reks is rather blunt and cynical. He is cold hearted to those around him and has often thought about suicide on a daily basis. From being nothing but trash in high school to a complete college drop-out, Reks see's the world in a rather dim light compared to what the others often tell him. He expects nothing of people and seems to guard himself from both their love and guidance. No good has come from preaching as he has heard enough of it from his drunk and disorderly dad that he often fights with late into the night. To him all life is bleak and meaningless, his time on earth is to merely gain what little pleasure he can until his dying days.
Other half: Anyone willing to put up with him to save the world.

Broken Romeo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:24 am

Name: Alexis
Soul type:composer
Personality: Alexis is a very optimistic individual, she always sees the ray of sunshine through the storm clouds. With optimism comes happiness and a bubbly disposition. She is constantly bursting with energy, except in the morning, that is most often found in a young child and constantly wants to do thing she deems as fun! Alexis never hold a grudge for a long period of time nor can she stay angry for more than a few hours. She just doesn't see the point in wasting her time with such negative emotions.
Other half:

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:45 am

Loretta/Lori ~ 19 ~ Demon
Lori is bright and friendly, and always ready to have some fun. She's often described as a bit of a tomboy, because she hangs out with a lot of guys, and has a very 'guy-like' outlook on a lot of things, even though she can actually be pretty girlie a lot of the time. She just having fun, and is essentially harmless.
Other half: Gene
Last edited by MEGAcya on Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the epic girlies,,
{β™₯} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {β™₯}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:21 am

well, i think this is as good as we can get .. here's the IC if you didn't get the link http://www.roleplaygateway.com/brought-fate-t10404.html oh and Broken Romeo, can Hana be Reks's composer?:D

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:25 am

Name: Fath Liastra
Personality: Fun and hyper, but can be very quiet and shy when she needs to be, very good at acting, so you don't know whether it's her or the person she's playing at the moment
Other half: Grey *Can someone make him?*
ImageImage
β€œRay- What is a large group of moose? Mooses?
Mikey- No way! It's Meesi.
Gerard- F*ck Off! It's Meese.”

Frank Iero- "When the water touched my balls, that's when I got scared.”

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:47 am

Name: Nair Romanth
Appearance: Nair is about 6'2" tall with slightly tanned skin and dark hazel eyes. He is very muscular from a lot of physical activity, playing sports and at the gym. He usually wears baggy clothing, though his clothing also depends on what he is doing at the time. Nair is pretty handsome, is a more rugged way. He has a few battle scars, most hidden by clothes but a few can bee seen. The one on his neck is the most obvious, though it doesn't really make him look bad. It's from where a bullet skimmed him.
Soul type: Demon
Personality: Nair is a hard one to read. War has scarred him to a point where he is not very open, he hides most of his emotions. He is a down to Earth kind of guy, he knows what he wants and has a set code that he lives by, a basic sense of honor. Nair also comes off sometimes in a comic fashion, just by how he handles situations.
Other half: Alexis
Last edited by flying monkey child on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby albel cigaro on Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:24 pm

I edited my character a bit. I think that Alexis could be good composer for him.
Last edited by albel cigaro on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

albel cigaro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken Romeo on Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:45 pm

Sure, but only If you can put up with me.

Broken Romeo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosecleer on Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:36 pm

I edited mine a bit...didn't like her too much...^^ Willing to be Nair's composer!!! *giggle*

rosecleer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zekethe1st on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:44 am

Name: Kaos Vael
Appearance: (pic to be posted later) Spikey, short red hair, a long tan trenchcoat with fur at the cuffs and bottom (think Kiba), and short, red leather gloves.
Soul type: Demon, embodiment of the sin, Pride.
Personality: Kaos is cocky... He knows that he's very talented, and he's very proud of this fact. Hence, his Sin. He is very quick on his feet, and often likes to flaunt this fact. He is inteligent, competetive, and is often the target of many a rude insult after he positively destroys his opponents. But he's not ALL bad. If someone is able to work through is volatile exterior, then they'll find a relatively insecure boy that loves Chess, of all things. He's very protective of thoes he loves, and will put his all into anything.
As a side note, he is an incredibly blunt flirt.
Other half: Vanora?

Zekethe1st
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosecleer on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:54 am

Sure! I'm willing!

rosecleer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:08 pm

How come there are no Male composers? My character is the only girl who's a demon, too... this stinks (for me, anyway)

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:10 pm

OOh you remade it? Sorry i never said i was leaving the last one, i forgot. And i couldnt anyway, my computer decided to be an ass and break. But im back now lol. I might join again

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosecleer on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:53 pm

If it's alright with prettyxawesome, I can play two characters....I'm willing to have a guy if it'll make it easier.

rosecleer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zekethe1st on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:41 pm

As will I. It shouldnt be too much of a problem. Besides, being a composer might be interesting. ^_^

Zekethe1st
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!